5.4.8 Battle Pay Shop

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Since this also seems to be something that people heavily desire, I have attached the files for the battle pay shop that I currently use. Included in this battle pay shop is :

Download - Updated 1-25-2022 @ 4:17 PM EST

Custom Features
------------------------------------------
All legendary cloaks
36 slot bags
25K and 100K gold items
Mini Teleporter item (SQL files from : Mike3055) - Slightly modified
300% and 100% increased exp elixirs

Blizzlike Features :
Mop Original Level 90 Boost
All MoP Original Store Mounts
All MoP Original Store Pets

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Not very blizzlike but I like it, keep it up!
Do you know if some people made a Shope like in MoP(Blizzlike)? I'm talking about the objects

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Not very blizzlike but I like it, keep it up!
Do you know if some people made a Shope like in MoP(Blizzlike)? I'm talking about the objects
If you can tell me what is in the blizzlike MoP shop, it can be very easily created for you :)

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Would be awesome if someone managed to get a full SQL file containing everything blizzard had in the store back in mop

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Does this look accurate?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 3.png
    3.png
    774.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 282

bdhgm123

Veteran Member
Since this also seems to be something that people heavily desire, I have attached the files for the battle pay shop that I currently use. Included in this battle pay shop is :

Custom Features
All legendary cloaks
36 slot bags
25K and 100K gold items

Blizzlike Features :

Thank you for this !
Are you aware about adding services like rename, char customization or race change ?
Do you know how add money to bnet account or use gold instead of test currency ?
I've a visual bug with 2 category icons : currencies and consumables; They appear biggest than others, how solve this ?

Attachments

• shop.PNG
    shop.PNG
    174.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Level

Gold Supporter
Verified Member

Custom Features
All legendary cloaks
36 slot bags
25K and 100K gold items

Blizzlike Features :

After executing this SQL, opening the shop in game crashes the entire world server

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Thank you for this !
Are you aware about adding services like rename, char customization or race change ?
Do you know how add money to bnet account or use gold instead of test currency ?
I've a visual bug with 2 category icons : currencies and consumables; They appear biggest than others, how solve this ?
Hey there,
1. I am looking into that as we speak, as thats something I am interested in as well.
2. I do not know how to add money to battle net account balance since the battle net system is not ACTIVELY a part of the game, however I am sure when the configuration files and other misc files are updated for us in the future, we will be able to update the configuration files to make the store process transactions in different currencies other than XTS.
3. The visual bug was on my end as well, aparently some icons are not compatible so you can just change the icons in the battle_pay_group portion of your database.

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
After executing this SQL, opening the shop in game crashes the entire world server
So the shop will only crash if you have items in the store that are non-existent compared to your active database. If you are in the discord, could you tag me and provide me with your DBErrors.log file? I can search for the missing item myself if you'd like.

haibo3318

Verified Member
Currently, the cost is 0 for everything, even you have set price for it. There is a 'cash' column in the 'account' table, but seems not working.

Does anyone know how to make the price actually work?

bdhgm123

Veteran Member
Hey there,
1. I am looking into that as we speak, as thats something I am interested in as well.
2. I do not know how to add money to battle net account balance since the battle net system is not ACTIVELY a part of the game, however I am sure when the configuration files and other misc files are updated for us in the future, we will be able to update the configuration files to make the store process transactions in different currencies other than XTS.
3. The visual bug was on my end as well, aparently some icons are not compatible so you can just change the icons in the battle_pay_group portion of your database.
If you find anything helpful about adding services and coin, let me know about that. :) Thx
Without internal core script, I'm not sure if we'll be able to add services like learn prof, change race etc... , we'll need certainly an help from emucoach for develop the shop.

Last edited:

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I dont know why but as soon as I insert your "FULL SHOP" sql, my server begins to crash as soon as I open the shop.

I looked inside the console errors and even deleted the columns where it says "skipped" but it is still not working.

@danburp sqls regarding the shop in contrast all work fine for me.

koradorel

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I dont know why but as soon as I insert your "FULL SHOP" sql, my server begins to crash as soon as I open the shop.

I looked inside the console errors and even deleted the columns where it says "skipped" but it is still not working.

@danburp sqls regarding the shop in contrast all work fine for me.
Just as a note to users who are not in the discord support channels; the fix for this is creating the items that are in the store that are missing.

In this case, the gold creation items are what cause your server to crash. In order to find what items you need to make or delete, you can always go into your server.log and search for the missing items by ID, or simply remove them from the store.