Upgrading to VIP / VIP Gold. Benefits & Information.

ExO

Admin
This is the FAQ for VIP / VIP GOLD - Account Upgrades.

How much does it cost to upgrade?
VIP Regular - 1 year: €18,95

VIP Gold - Lifetime: €44.95
_________________________________________________________________________________

What are the benefits of upgrading to VIP or VIP Gold?

- You can find the benefits here

But in short - by upgrading to VIP:

Supporter.png

Emucoach.com opens a whole new opportunity for you;

- VIP Sections with unique content!
- More fixed Cataclysm repack & regular releases!
- Faster repack access. Current VIP Repack includes Playerbots!
- 7000 posts in the VIP section that you'll have access to!
- Useful repack information, questions, support, tutorials, releases and leaks!
- Secured content. If free content get in Copyright problems, it will be moved to the VIP section. You are content-secured as a VIP!
- Many forum upgrades like Signature, higher PM inbox space, Custom Title, a green/gold namecolor, custom rank etc. You can find the full list in the upgrade page.
- VIP Discussions, shares like Fusioncms modules, themes. Leaks. etc.
- Always being updated

_________________________________________________________________________________

VIP Gold also (on top of the regular VIP benefits) includes the following:

VIPGold.png

- Core leaks that are worth many hundreds of dollars, if not thousands. This is cores that the core owners are selling for usually $500+.
- Here on Emucoach you have it all for $44,95 - and this is multiple useful cores, others leaks, sniffs, data and features. While, supporting Emucoach.com.
- Some of the cores that are leaked/shared/released are:
- Omfg.gg, up to date, world db, git history & source code/core. Everything. CATACLYSM, 4.3.4
- Also known as Paragon-servers/Frostmourne. 500-1300 players online.
- Paragon-servers, world db & source code/core. WOTLK 3.3.5, 500-1000 players online.
- Forgottenlands, Cataclysm 4.3.4. Core, Git History, World database. Everything.
- Other 4.3.4 cores, custom scripts, spell fixes, stability, dungeons/raids etc.
- MOP 5.4.8/5.4.7 Core/DB Leaks.
- WOD Core/DB Leaks. (limited amount)
- 15 GB of sniff for WOTLK, Cataclysm, MOP, Legion.
- Designs in .psd, launchers etc. (Wowsuite v3)
- Always being updated. More content to come.

2fee66615765b629b37a9f162bc85d16.png

What payment methods are accepted?
- PayPal only. You can also get the opportunity to pay by bank (PM me - Exo), but you will have slow delivery + bank fees.

Can someone else pay for my upgrade, because I don't have PayPal?
- Yes. Your friend. Your family member, or so can also donate for you.
If you don't want to give him your Emucoach account to upgrade, he can send me a direct payment to:
[email protected] with the correct amount, and you can send me a PM with transc id + paypal email, and I will add it.

I just upgraded, but I did not receive my VIP. What to do?!
- You're all set! You can now access the VIP forums, and download the repack(s), etc.

Can I get a refund?
- All the payments are final and cannot be refunded.

How to donate?
Find out by clicking HERE

Please, also remember that the donations supports Emucoach.com and our repack project.
Your donation(s) help Emucoach.com to stay up, as server hosting, repack development, features and updates can be expansive to finance without the Awesome help from you guys!

Without you guys, Emucoach.com wouldn't be as far and stabilized as it is today.

Last edited:

Stabatha

Gold Supporter
As someone returning to the EMU scene after almost a 10-year break away. The gold level membership has been worth every penny so far getting back up to speed on changes and best sources. Honestly, it's worth far more than the current price!

ExO

Admin
As someone returning to the EMU scene after almost a 10-year break away. The gold level membership has been worth every penny so far getting back up to speed on changes and best sources. Honestly, it's worth far more than the current price!

Really glad to hear man!

swedishchefborkbork

Verified Member
I'm considering this, but I have to ask if it's legal to pay or sell this since it's WoW stuff? Like could I get in trouble for donating and getting VIP?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I'm considering this, but I have to ask if it's legal to pay or sell this since it's WoW stuff? Like could I get in trouble for donating and getting VIP?

It might be if we were specifically selling the repack (even then I don't think it's illegal).
Basically, you donate, and we grant you a special rank that just so happens to be able to download a newer version of the repack.

That's another way of looking at it, but either way, I don't think it's illegal unless we try actually selling a WoW client or something.

ExO

Admin

No, you would not get in any kind of trouble for donating.
You donate to a forum and that is completely legal. Been running through 2014 and never had a single issue with payment/receiving from Emucoach donations. (And the Paypal account is 100% verified and legit)

jolting

Gold Supporter
Having Gold access is definitely worth it. Support the cause if you can, at least that is how I think of it.

Catalina

Trial Member
Trying to understand here, what's the point of donating, let's forget the access to the emucoach vip repack for one second, you say that you have great cores/databases leaks, okay lets say its true, what's the point of you doing a 4.3.4 repack if you have such great sources/databases/cores of 4.3.4 for example? Something does not add up. I mean why not use these so called great leaks and use them for a better repack for vip members? Where's the catch one could think. Please help me understand the concept, I would like to be a gold member and see all these things, but it's not clear as what are the benefits since obviously from many members I hear lots of bugs are still unsolved regarding quests/phases etc, and you have great sources at your disposition in the gold vip area, why not use them in the first place? Could someone explain to me please?
Thanks.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Sorry I have been away I do plan on upgrading to gold here in a few weeks once I get caught up on other stuff. I can't wait to try out the cores and to support my favorite 1337 H4X0R2!!! You guys are great and without you I would have to pay a monthly fee for garbage wow and not my favorite versions!

ExO

Admin
Trying to understand here, what's the point of donating, let's forget the access to the emucoach vip repack for one second, you say that you have great cores/databases leaks, okay lets say its true, what's the point of you doing a 4.3.4 repack if you have such great sources/databases/cores of 4.3.4 for example? Something does not add up. I mean why not use these so called great leaks and use them for a better repack for vip members? Where's the catch one could think. Please help me understand the concept, I would like to be a gold member and see all these things, but it's not clear as what are the benefits since obviously from many members I hear lots of bugs are still unsolved regarding quests/phases etc, and you have great sources at your disposition in the gold vip area, why not use them in the first place? Could someone explain to me please?
Thanks.

Hi! The VIP section provides a lot of different content, because we want to sure it's helpful for most of the users. This includes websites, cores, VIP repacks, and so forth.
As you can read, the VIP users are satisfied with the content and even recommend it, this hopefully is a clear sign that there's nothing wrong.

Sorry I have been away I do plan on upgrading to gold here in a few weeks once I get caught up on other stuff. I can't wait to try out the cores and to support my favorite 1337 H4X0R2!!! You guys are great and without you I would have to pay a monthly fee for garbage wow and not my favorite versions!

Great to hear with your positive feedback buddy, I'm always happy to read that!

Zaedon

Gold Supporter
This is the FAQ for VIP / VIP GOLD - Account Upgrades.

How much does it cost to upgrade?
VIP Regular - 1 year: €18,95

VIP Gold - Lifetime: €44.95

What are the benefits of upgrading to VIP or VIP Gold?

- You can find the benefits here

But in short - by upgrading to VIP:

Supporter.png

Emucoach.com opens a whole new opportunity for you;

- VIP Sections with unique content!
- More fixed Cataclysm repack & regular releases!
- Faster repack access. Current VIP Repack includes Playerbots!
- 7000 posts in the VIP section that you'll have access to!
- Useful repack information, questions, support, tutorials, releases and leaks!
- Secured content. If free content get in Copyright problems, it will be moved to the VIP section. You are content-secured as a VIP!
- Many forum upgrades like Signature, higher PM inbox space, Custom Title, a green/gold namecolor, custom rank etc. You can find the full list in the upgrade page.
- VIP Discussions, shares like Fusioncms modules, themes. Leaks. etc.
- Always being updated

VIP Gold also (on top of the regular VIP benefits) includes the following:

VIPGold.png

- Core leaks that are worth many hundreds of dollars, if not thousands. This is cores that the core owners are selling for usually $500+.
- Here on Emucoach you have it all for $44,95 - and this is multiple useful cores, others leaks, sniffs, data and features. While, supporting Emucoach.com.
- Some of the cores that are leaked/shared/released are:
- Omfg.gg, up to date, world db, git history & source code/core. Everything. CATACLYSM, 4.3.4
- Also known as Paragon-servers/Frostmourne. 500-1300 players online.
- Paragon-servers, world db & source code/core. WOTLK 3.3.5, 500-1000 players online.
- Forgottenlands, Cataclysm 4.3.4. Core, Git History, World database. Everything.
- Other 4.3.4 cores, custom scripts, spell fixes, stability, dungeons/raids etc.
- MOP 5.4.8/5.4.7 Core/DB Leaks.
- WOD Core/DB Leaks. (limited amount)
- 15 GB of sniff for WOTLK, Cataclysm, MOP, Legion.
- Designs in .psd, launchers etc. (Wowsuite v3)
- Always being updated. More content to come.

2fee66615765b629b37a9f162bc85d16.png

What payment methods are accepted?
- PayPal only. You can also get the opportunity to pay by bank (PM me - Exo), but you will have slow delivery + bank fees.

Can someone else pay for my upgrade, because I don't have PayPal?
- Yes. Your friend. Your family member, or so can also donate for you.
If you don't want to give him your Emucoach account to upgrade, he can send me a direct payment to:
[email protected] with the correct amount, and you can send me a PM with transc id + paypal email, and I will add it.

I just upgraded, but I did not receive my VIP. What to do?!
- You're all set! You can now access the VIP forums, and download the repack(s), etc.

Can I get a refund?
- All the payments are final and cannot be refunded.

How to donate?
Find out by clicking HERE

Please, also remember that the donations supports Emucoach.com and our repack project.
Your donation(s) help Emucoach.com to stay up, as server hosting, repack development, features and updates can be expansive to finance without the Awesome help from you guys!

Without you guys, Emucoach.com wouldn't be as far and stabilized as it is today.