[EmuCoach TUTORIAL] How to Donate on the forum. Order VIP.

ExO

Admin
A small guide to those who are unsure how to donate.

- You can donate to either VIP Regular (1 year, or lifetime) / VIP Gold Lifetime.
Read more information about this here

- Now if you've decided that you would like to donate and have chosen between VIP Regular / VIP GOLD, you can follow this simple tutorial:

1) Head to the donation page by clicking here
2) Now in the drop box, select the length and press "DONATE"

3) A new site will be opened. Press "Order Using Paypal"
4) You will be redirected to PayPal's site. Login with your credits, and press pay.
5) You have now donated to Emucoach.com, and received VIP.

If you have not received the VIP Rank after donating, please PM me (ExO), with your paypal mail & transaction ID.

A small video:

VIP Regular
:

VIP GOLD:

.. Simple, right? ;)

REFUND POLICY:

No refunds will be offered once the VIP product has been purchased. No
refunds will be offered for the purchase of Emucoach products.
All payments with Emucoach are final no matter what, please be aware of this before purchasing.

Many people simply donate to gain access to download the benefits and afterwards disputes a chargeback to try and get the money back and scam us.
This is not tolerated and will result in disclosure of your Emucoach account and your VIP Gold purchase will be revoked.

Last edited by a moderator:

dew1960

Gold Supporter
I donated for VIP Gold about 20 minutes ago. How do I access the VIP area and download the latest VIP repack with the player bots please?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I donated for VIP Gold about 20 minutes ago. How do I access the VIP area and download the latest VIP repack with the player bots please?

Sometimes the system wont convert it automatically, so you will have to send [MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] a private message with your transaction ID so that he can verify your purchase.y

dew1960

Gold Supporter
Thanks, I sent the PM to ExO. I am looking forward to installing and playing on the 8.1 repack :) with #playerbots

I think there is also a time difference as I am on the east coast USA and I think he is somewhere in Europe perhaps.

ExO

Admin
Thanks, I sent the PM to ExO. I am looking forward to installing and playing on the 8.1 repack :) with #playerbots

I think there is also a time difference as I am on the east coast USA and I think he is somewhere in Europe perhaps.

Correct, but the rank has now been added :) Enjoy

tbokahn

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I also did my VIP donation but have not recieved access yet.. I did send a PM [MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION]

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I did my VIP donation and I send a PM, but have not recieved access yet..

It can take up to 24 hours for everything to be set. It also depends on ExO's schedule.
Sorry you haven't been set as VIP yet, and sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure everything will be fixed by tomorrow.

Dixdros

Verified Member
no more lifetime for vip? and this 1 year i am paying only 1 time for 1 year or every month ?

ExO

Admin
no more lifetime for vip? and this 1 year i am paying only 1 time for 1 year or every month ?

Lifetime VIP is still there. Just select the scroll box and pick 18 years.

And you pay 1 time for 1 year for a 1y VIP