[EmuCoach TUTORIAL] How to Donate on the forum. Order VIP.
Close

An upcoming Blizzlike Cataclysm Server, 4.3.4.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

[EmuCoach TUTORIAL] How to Donate on the forum. Order VIP.

A small guide to those who are unsure how to donate.

- You can donate to either VIP Regular (1 year, or lifetime) / VIP Gold Lifetime.
    Read more information about this [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

- Now if you've decided that you would like to donate and have chosen between VIP Regular / VIP GOLD, you can follow this simple tutorial:

1) Head to the donation page by clicking [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    2) Now in the drop box, select the length and press "DONATE"

3) A new site will be opened. Press "Order Using Paypal"
    4) You will be redirected to PayPal's site. Login with your credits, and press pay.
    5) You have now donated to Emucoach.com, and received VIP.

If you have not received the VIP Rank after donating, please PM me (ExO), with your paypal mail & transaction ID.

A small video:

VIP Regular:
    https://gyazo.com/a34a96a06184f38f189a5da6d57ac20a

VIP GOLD:
    https://gyazo.com/85c6c44245d9eaf6e4d48b4cdba42c89

.. Simple, right?
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] (server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already made the vip golf donation

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaku View Post
    I already made the vip golf donation
    Added! Thanks for the support buddy.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] (server is not yet public!)

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donated for VIP Gold about 20 minutes ago. How do I access the VIP area and download the latest VIP repack with the player bots please?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dew1960 View Post
    I donated for VIP Gold about 20 minutes ago. How do I access the VIP area and download the latest VIP repack with the player bots please?
    Sometimes the system wont convert it automatically, so you will have to send @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] a private message with your transaction ID so that he can verify your purchase.y
    Have a question? Look here!:
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I sent the PM to ExO. I am looking forward to installing and playing on the 8.1 repack with #playerbots

I think there is also a time difference as I am on the east coast USA and I think he is somewhere in Europe perhaps.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dew1960 View Post
    Thanks, I sent the PM to ExO. I am looking forward to installing and playing on the 8.1 repack with #playerbots

I think there is also a time difference as I am on the east coast USA and I think he is somewhere in Europe perhaps.
    Correct, but the rank has now been added Enjoy

Click

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also did my VIP donation but have not recieved access yet.. I did send a PM @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did my VIP donation and I send a PM, but have not recieved access yet..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frozen5744 View Post
    I did my VIP donation and I send a PM, but have not recieved access yet..
    It can take up to 24 hours for everything to be set. It also depends on ExO's schedule.
    Sorry you haven't been set as VIP yet, and sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure everything will be fixed by tomorrow.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog