Release of the HD patch update for Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595) member VIP

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
eMU hd.png

Dear Emucoach member, the long-awaited HD model patch for Cataclysm 4.3.4 has been released.

You'll find improvements and this won't be the end, other updates will arrive as time goes on.

Changelog:

- Fixed all animation and double movement of all models.
- Fixed collision animation.
- Improved and retouched HD body of some models etc ...
- Implementation of the MOP Icon in Dragonflight in the latest version 10.1.0.50000
- Particles correction
- Added a cache emptying launcher to make updating your clients easier.
1687634631786.png

Thanks to everyone who liked the first release because it's an honour to share it with the community.
Other updates are coming in the future, but with the time I've got to work on them.

Installation:
- Download the HD patch
- Extract the HD patch with 7zip or WinRar etc...
- Run "EmucaochCleanCache.exe" and enjoy.

1687634068114.png

Don't hesitate to send me your comments as they really help to improve the patch releases.

Miss Jivani Saori MITSUOKO (French) (modifié)

In order to obtain VIP access to the Emucaoch Discord you must link your Emucoach account to that of the Discord to apply your VIP access rights to it and thus have access to all data.

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited:

Razcall

Trial Member
Also, can I ask if you plan to update more models (pets, creatures, mounts etc.) and maybe spell animations from new expansions, too?

Razcall

Trial Member
Perhaps one early question before further testing this. Do I need to add these files to a clean cataclysm client? Or can I apply them to your previous cata HD update?

Can you share also the ZIP password, please? The link to discord doesnt work for me.

NicolasEyh

How about some good french fries to go with it?
Silver Supporter
Verified Member
Good morning @Jivani19 , does it also modify the mapping? Any problem if the game is in Spanish language.
Is this the latest version you have published?

Himizuko

Gold Supporter
Thank you so much!
But i have a problem: I threw it all into Data. The previous version is there. Started and after the timer it gives me: Error streaming the required archive data. Please check the network connection.

Last edited:

rezoo

Trial Member
thank u for all your efforts. <3

whats the password for the Zip file ? i can't find anything on the discord link

Last edited:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Perhaps one early question before further testing this. Do I need to add these files to a clean cataclysm client? Or can I apply them to your previous cata HD update?

Can you share also the ZIP password, please? The link to discord doesnt work for me.
thank u for all your efforts. <3

whats the password for the Zip file ? i can't find anything on the discord link
HI! the password is in the VIP section, if u are member u can see the password =)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Thank you so much!
But i have a problem: I threw it all into Data. The previous version is there. Started and after the timer it gives me: Error streaming the required archive data. Please check the network connection.
hello! i gave you the solution on Discord hoping that it helped you the best i could =)