Minor fixes v14 (Stratholm Service Gate)

Stiga

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
This problem existed on V13.1, so re-applied the same fix (little work-a-round)

Issues:
Two last ziggernaut doors remain closed.
The event before with the ramstein clone mobs doesn't open the door for Ramstein and killing Ramstein doesn't open the last door to Baron Rivendare
No https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=10439/ramstein-the-gorger spawn

Workaround: Make both doors open state & spawn https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=10439/ramstein-the-gorger

SQL:
UPDATE gameobject SET state = 0 WHERE guid=23470; -- Ziggurate Door Ramstein (open door) value was 1
UPDATE gameobject SET state = 0 WHERE guid=23480; -- Ziggurate Door Rivendare (open door) value was 1

SELECT MAX(guid)+1 into @var FROM creature;
INSERT INTO `creature` (`guid`, `id`, `map`, `zone`, `area`, `spawnMask`, `phaseMask`, `modelid`, `equipment_id`, `position_x`, `position_y`, `position_z`, `orientation`, `spawntimesecs`, `spawndist`, `currentwaypoint`, `curhealth`, `curmana`, `MovementType`, `npcflag`, `unit_flags`, `dynamicflags`, `walkmode`, `saiscriptflag`) VALUES (@var, 10439, 329, 5917, 5917, 1, 65535, 0, 0, 4033.03, -3380.88, 119.75, 4.80544, 300, 0, 0, 57300, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Nice :) Thank you!

Also glad to see that you are using the max+1 thing :D

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
:) I always do usually. You were right to point it out on the BH fix. I reposted a variation there.

Awesome!

I'm so happy you took my recommendation that well, many people would take it very aggressively :p My messages are never meant to be aggressive or anything alike. I just recommend, if one wants to do it or not. That is completely up to the individual.

Regardless! You had a extremely neutral way of handling it. :)
Well done, good job and thank you!

Stiga

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
You really don't have to worry about that.
I fully understand the necessity to ensure best practices & methods but to also to work on continuous improvement.
That includes myself on all levels. Professional, personal & hobbies (like wow).
Luckily I'm like most open-minded people. They can usualy see and accept that even though they have opinions and ideas, others have other ideas and perspectives.
Even if you can't see the logic or reason in someone's arguements or ideas that doesn't mean that they are wrong...and there is certainly no reason to be aggressive.