This includes the changelog for the Mists of Pandaria VIP 3.0 repack that is available for the Mop premium members.
You can obtain access for 22€ by clicking here.
Changelog (Note, this is from version 3.0 - the latest MoP VIP version)
Get access to the release by becoming a VIP here:
VIP Repack Version 3.0 - MoP Changelog list:
-- In Version 3, we have done a lot of optimizations to the Playerbots system. This includes a lot of stability improvements regarding crashes, validations, and last but not least - a ton of new features and fixes regarding scripting on the bots. Below, you will find concrete implementations applied to them:
- Fix multiple crashes with playerbots
- Fix taxi crash
- Fix spell system crash
- Increased maximum playerbots support from 500 to 5000
- Fix occasions where rogue bots used stealth at the wrong time
- Implement bot command .bots aggressive 1(on)/0(off)
- Implement bot commands .bots follow 1(on)/0(off)
- Implement new system to login characters as bots (.bots login "name")
- Add level variety to dueling bots
- Fix low level hunter bots being naked
- Add a logger for playerbot stuff
- Add playerbot strategies for https://www.wowhead.com/npc=69465/jinrokh-the-breaker
- Add some more configuration options for playerbots
- Implement strand of the ancients strategies for bots
- Rework playerbot path selection algorithm
- Add new system for dynamically populating the world with bots, loading data from the database
Implement bot paths for following zones:
- The Barrens
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Coldridge Valley
- Valley of Trials
- New Tinkertown
- Implement commands to easily generate sql data for the new world population system
- Implement bot idleing for when there is no real players around
- Automatically fill battlegrounds with bots till they are full 30 seconds before they start
Improve bot ai for specs of following classes:
- Death Knight
With the V3, here are a total of the configuration possibilities for Playerbots. (We have tried to make them more flexibility, hence more options):# PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount
# Set amount of playerbots logged in
# Default - 150
# Max 5000
# 0 - disable
PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount = 200
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableLfg = 1
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableBg = 1
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelLfg = 480
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelLfg = 588
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelBG = 480
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelBG = 588
PlayerBots.IdleAssignDelay = 125
PlayerBots.LoginDelay = 100
PlayerBots.DuelingAmount = 30
PlayerBots.CityAmount = 20
PlayerBots.ZoneAmount = 25
PlayerBots.DuelingMinLevel = 10
PlayerBots.DuelingMaxLevel = 90
PlayerBots.CityMinLevel = 1
PlayerBots.CityMinLevel = 90
PlayerBots.OldOpenWorldBots = 0
Quest, Zone, Misc and database fixes:
In this section, a lot of improvements have been made related to: zones, quests, misc related things around the world. Below, you will find a snippet of them:
- Additions to Valley Of The Four Winds Quest "Great Minds Drink Alike"
- Cosmetics to Valley Of The Four Winds Npc Mudmug
- Disable movement for Turnip creature
- Further cosmetic changes to Valley Of The Four Wind (Mudmug's Place)
- Added Rigor Mortis to Undeads (starting area)
- Added creature_text to Skyfire Admiral Rogers & text on "Touching Ground"
- Fixed some DB errors upon loading
- Adjusted damage for Theramore Fall Npc's
- Adjusted Mogu'shan Vault's melee combat range for "Feng the Accursed"
- Updated dmg multiplier for Dread Waste's Npc "Krol The Blade
- Fixed Orgrimmar Phasing for "The Art Of War" Quest
- Adjusted maxcount for Mists Of Pandaria Herb's (Drop amount)
- Adjusted maxcount for Mists Of Pandaria Ore's (Drop amount) - only Kyparite and Ghost Iron Ore
- Fixed correct questender npc for "Face To Face With Consequences"
- Corrected respawntimer for Hozen Groundpounder in Jade Forest
Many zone reworks, including:
- Booty Bay rework
- Reworked Jade Forest Alliance starting area (The Skyfire & Garrosh'ar Point)
- Fixed Reworked Valley Of The Four Winds Area "New Cifera" (Including Ashyo's Vision Questline)
- Reworked Valley Of The Four Winds Area "Halfhill Market"
- Huge rework to Valley Of The Four Winds Area "Halfhill Market"
- Cosmetic rework to Valley Of The Four Winds Area "Firsty Alley"
- Added several pathing to creatures in Jade Forest Area "Garrosh Ar Point"
- Tol Barad Rework: *Removes wrong spawns in Tol'barad and adds the corrected version WITH waypoints. (Thanks to @flamehawk147)
- Fixed/improved the quest: "An Ancient Enemy". Big thanks to X?
Core main fixes (spells, mechanics, instances/raids etc):
In this section, several work related to spells, general mechanics etc, have been added.
- Remove Shaman spec-bound weapon enchantments upon spec swapping or upon equipping the weapon without having the proper spec for it's enchant.
- Blood Boil should now properly generate runic power.
- Fix Windfury Shaman enhancement
- Hand of Gul'Dan (Non-glyphed) animation should now follow the target.
- Fixed Shaman Glyph "Glyph of Spirit Raptors"
- Fixed Demonic Fury regen system for warlocks
- Spinning Fire Blossom should now fire a dummy visual missile if it fails to search for any target.
- GateOfTheSettingSun: Fixes munition explosion trail from saboteur kiptilak and the trash mobs prior to the boss encounter.
- Glyph of Death's Embrace should not refund runic power when used trough lichborne selfheal
- Fix Glyph of Mirror Image
- Glyph of Death coil should no longer allow the DK to auto shield himself while using lichborne
Implements Glyph of Barkskin
- SPELL_AURA_MOD_MINIMUM_SPEED auras should also benefit from SPELL_AURA_MOD_SPEED_ALWAYS speed increase.
- Correctly fixed AoELoot now stacking up the same items dropped my multiple npc's in the AoeLoot range
- Fixes guild leader promoting trough the guild interface.
- Introduced a Leveling NPC that you can add into the game.
-- Added level npc - can be added ingame by adding ".npc add 224276".
Big thanks to all the supporters, who help with the goal of making the repack become as blizzlike as possible.
ExO & Emucoach team,