What's new

(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

zamorake

MoP Premium
Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

adoelz11

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
thanks!! Gracias. Try.

adoelz11

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

thanks!! Gracias. Try...

hoburt

Gold Supporter
Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

So Even though I'm VIP Gold, the MOP VIP version will still be extra?

Chrispy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Trial Member
Is there a "how to set up" post somewhere for us less savvy folk? I googled, but it goes to a dead link

Chrispy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Trial Member
Is there a "how to set up" post somewhere for us less savvy folk? I googled, but it goes to a dead link

When I load world server, it says it could not load map bla bla bla. Obviously I have put them in the wrong spot.

Wulffe

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Trial Member
This might be the most ambitious repack ever!
I am strongly considering the VIP.