Updated Mists of Pandaria Repack | Innovative Playerbots system | 2021/2022 | Emucoach

jeremymcc21

Verified Member
Just thought I'd comment after looking at the title. The Playerbot system really is innovation in my opinion. It has changed the way me and my family play WoW. We've been enjoying it and looking forward to further improvements with it.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
friend if you want to achieve more than 1000 bots in the server you will have to create more names in the database characters open a database called ai_playerbot_name there you can put unlimited lines of name by default there are 1000 names are manually agragas 1000 but you will have a limit of 2000 luck
Update.
I see the 2k names now.
Changed the amount from 1k to 2k in the worldserver.conf, still only 1k bots ingame :)

Madbumak

Trial Member
Dear Emucoach Community,

Today, we are proud to announce an important release! One that many people have been waiting for.

- A Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Repack (2021/2022).
The download links are already shared, so go ahead and enjoy MoP on your own server!

The repack has two versions (Just like Cataclysm):
1) A Free version.
2) A Premium version.

The premium version offers more fixes, more updates and a fully reworked + innovative Playerbots system.

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

- You can read about the innovative Playerbots system here:

- You can download the Free MoP Repack here:

- You can get the Premium MoP Repack here:
Will give it a shot

da.brown.m1

Gold Supporter
Question, does this version have all of the contents from Cata working as well? Like in the "Buy VIP" section, it says "No access to the Cataclysm VIP" but shouldn't that actually just be included regardless in the full MoP experience? Or can we only play through the MoP content here? Is Cata broken in this release?
-EDIT- My question was answered in the discord.
I have the same question still, I started a cata server but would love MoP as well. Is there missing content and fixes in older expansions when running a MoP server?

Nhuj

Verified Member
Same here up to 1k bots only, i hope they increase the limit the number of bots

gdk

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
friend if you want to achieve more than 1000 bots in the server you will have to create more names in the database characters open a database called ai_playerbot_name there you can put unlimited lines of name by default there are 1000 names are manually agragas 1000 but you will have a limit of 2000 luck
you can add a name_generator in the database an set it to 2k or 10k :)

Suzakiro

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Dear Emucoach Community,

Today, we are proud to announce an important release! One that many people have been waiting for.

- A Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Repack (2021/2022).
The download links are already shared, so go ahead and enjoy MoP on your own server!

The repack has two versions (Just like Cataclysm):
1) A Free version.
2) A Premium version.

The premium version offers more fixes, more updates and a fully reworked + innovative Playerbots system.

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

- You can read about the innovative Playerbots system here:

- You can download the Free MoP Repack here:

- You can get the Premium MoP Repack here:
Nice !

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
How will this repack work with a lot of bots with 32 logical cores @ 3.3GHz and 48GB RAM/128GB RAMDRIVE swap memory? I have 4x 558GB SAS 15,000 RPM HDDs in a RAID-0, if that also will be still sufficient to what I can see with the bots. I remember Mangos had CPU/memory/hard drives issues with 1k bots on it. (3.3.5a)