Legion HTML Website [NO CMS]

Serket

Verified Member
This is a website someone has made for us, but we've decided to go with a cms instead. Maybe i can make someone happy with it :).

It has a Pre WoD signup page included with it, because we switched to a cms early.

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

We won't support you either with setting it up, since it's just a .html (copy and paste into htdocs).

Download: [Hidden content]
Ill try it

CaptPharos

Trial Member
This is a website someone has made for us, but we've decided to go with a cms instead. Maybe i can make someone happy with it :).

It has a Pre WoD signup page included with it, because we switched to a cms early.

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

We won't support you either with setting it up, since it's just a .html (copy and paste into htdocs).

can't wait to test it

Lansik131

Trial Member

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

LET ME DOWNLOAD THE THING

g33khaz

Verified Member

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

StonedCookieGaming

Verified Member

Screenshots:

3IofhCl.jpg

tW2dMYM.png

woah