Emucoach 5.4.8 Repack - Fully reworked Playerbot System (Battlegrounds, PVP, PvE)

Tyrallis

Trial Member
If you interrupt bots in BGs they will not be silenced/ can cast spells even when they shouldn't be able to for 4 seconds. Makes caster bots really OP. also, is it possible to make the bots weaker in general in BGs or do we have to get slapped around from 10-90?

secretsdefence

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello, I want to install version 2 of Mist of pandaria VIP on another machine, would it be possible to have another license? thank you for your reply.

plastic.lunatic

Trial Member
Are bots "good" enough for Heroic version (or at the very least Normal) of the raids? I plan on buying this repack, and I plan on doing mostly PvE content with bots, mainly raiding, so it would be awesome if bots could do HC versions of the raids

killtofame

Trial Member
Im unable to join battleground , the instance is running but when I click join it does nothing!!
I know the isntance works because i can see the game progress but cant join:(

sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

secret

Veteran Member
.npcbot lookup
.npcbot lookup 1 ore 2 ore3 ect for classes
.npcbot spawn 7778462 exemple
.npcbot add for invite
i think

The npcbot system isnt the same as the playerbot system
and in the conf file it flat out says not to use it, and to use the playerbot system.
but the commands are pretty similar

1=heal, 2=dps, 3=tank # = quantity
.bot add 1/2/3 #
.bot attack
.bot follow 1/0
.bot aggressive 1/0

afaik it just takes a random bot from the world, changes its spec, lvl and ilvl to match the average of the group and adds it to the party

warly170183

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Hello. One question. Somebody tested those commands for the npcbot in game?. I was trying and I didn't make it. That's why I was asking before but until now didn't get an answer.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello. One question. Somebody tested those commands for the npcbot in game?. I was trying and I didn't make it. That's why I was asking before but until now didn't get an answer.
It's
.Bot add 1/2/3 for MoP :)
Npcbots are for 434

secret

Veteran Member
you dont want to use .npcbot

cut directly from the config file

###################################################################################################
# NPCBOT CONFIGURATION - BETA. We recommend using the Playerbots system above instead ^^
#
# NpcBot.Enable
# Description: Enable NpcBot system
# Default: 1 - enable
# 0 - disable

ive already put the commands in the thread.