EmuCoach 4.3.4 Repack - Fake Player System (DYNAMIC!) - How to SETUP

ExO

Admin
Can anybody with some experience with these fake players tell me if they will eventually level up or get their own gear if left to act on their own for awhile?
The playerbots are limited. They will not level up by themselves. They mainly run around, engage with players upon speaking, inviting etc. To play with, the NPCBots will suit better.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
The playerbots are limited. They will not level up by themselves. They mainly run around, engage with players upon speaking, inviting etc. To play with, the NPCBots will suit better.
Any news on the improved playerbots ☺️

Pontinuum

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I am using the npcbots regularly. I merely intend to populate the server with fake players purely for atmosphere purposes. I’m slowly making progress with getting them to work, but I still get crashes on certain bits when they attempt to load in. My guess is I’ve randomly assigned classes to invalid races or something silly like that. Still working on my script that generates them

Bonaccorso

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I am using the npcbots regularly. I merely intend to populate the server with fake players purely for atmosphere purposes. I’m slowly making progress with getting them to work, but I still get crashes on certain bits when they attempt to load in. My guess is I’ve randomly assigned classes to invalid races or something silly like that. Still working on my script that generates them
Hey @Pontinuum, how's your progress going?

ReeZe

ReeZe Gold
Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I only have 17 bots I have created 43 in the database does anyone have an idea what I did wrong?

Bonaccorso

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
@ExO, would be alsow amazing if npcbots would chat a bit! maybe soem conditional messages (enemies around, all quiet, wounded, etc - with a chance to edit those messages in some settings file).

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
would be great some videoguide how to increase more 10 bots from database or anyelse way =) Exo
I'm quite sure this is hardcapped currently in the source code which is unavailable for us, I guess you could request this feature to be expanded on by messaging the developers :)

edit: see post below mine

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
I'm quite sure this is hardcapped currently in the source code which is unavailable for us, I guess you could request this feature to be expanded on by messaging the developers :)
@ExO, would be alsow amazing if npcbots would chat a bit! maybe soem conditional messages (enemies around, all quiet, wounded, etc - with a chance to edit those messages in some settings file).

It's possible to do by adding characters manually in the characters table in the Char DB, and ensuring it's associated to the account guid that's set in the Worldserver.conf :)
Does that make sense?

Bonaccorso

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It's possible to do by adding characters manually in the characters table in the Char DB, and ensuring it's associated to the account guid that's set in the Worldserver.conf :)
Does that make sense?
Yeah, thank you!