Cash Shop Pandaria 5.4.8 WIP

fingolwe

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Hi, Danburp!:

Thanks a lot for your contribution. I would like to share with all of you an export of the Legion Shop BattlePay tables. These are not intended to import inside MoP directly, but to use the file to port data into your current project. Just rename the text file as SQL if you wish to import it to an empty database (using HeidiSQL or any similar tool).

I hope this may help.

Regards.

Attachments

• Legion_BattlePay_Shop.txt
    199.7 KB · Views: 253

ClickedTech5

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Awesome will be giving this a try out. So what is the currency for the items or is it currently just nil cost when you purchase it? Is it possible to to change the currency to gold?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi, Danburp!:

Thanks a lot for your contribution. I would like to share with all of you an export of the Legion Shop BattlePay tables. These are not intended to import inside MoP directly, but to use the file to port data into your current project. Just rename the text file as SQL if you wish to import it to an empty database (using HeidiSQL or any similar tool).

I hope this may help.

Regards.
Yea, I see a lot of tables in this that we don't have in MoP.
Also see some missing columns.
But thanks

danburp

Verified Member
Hey @Blackvision yeah I've figured it out, this compile is missing 2 key components for this to work correctly.
First I noticed there is no reward system in place which would give the player token or battle coin. Though the currency select says you can use it, it is missing this part in worldserver.conf
Code:
############################################################################################
#
#    Battle Coin Vendor Custom Enable
#        Description: Enables Custom Gold to Battle Coin Exchange Menu with Battle Coin Vendor
#  
#        Default:     0 (disabled)
#                     1 (enabled)

Battle.Coin.Vendor.CUSTOM.Enable = 1

#Custom.Amount1 = 10
#    Cost of 1 Battle coin in Gold
#Custom.Amount5 = 50
#    Cost of 5 Battle coins in Gold
#Custom.Amount10 = 100
#    Cost of 10 Battle coins in Gold
#Custom.Amount100 = 1000
#    Cost of 100 Battle coins in Gold
#Custom.Amount150 = 1500
#    Cost of 150 Battle coins in Gold
#Custom.Amount200 = 2000
#    Cost of 200 Battle coins in Gold

Custom.Amount1 = 25
Custom.Amount5 = 150
Custom.Amount10 = 250
Custom.Amount100 = 2500
Custom.Amount150 = 3750
Custom.Amount200 = 5000

#

The second thing I noticed for someone to use battle coin with the NPC vendor or reward system there is a line in the database under the character section of it and to fill it there is this particular box that says "donate" or "token" other compiles I've done will say "cash". I'm still hot on the trail, but I've had some major issues lately that need fixing before I can continue. I still want to fill this cash shop with goodies for others and so others can learn. I need to clean up my previous guide too. I noticed some discrepancies need fixing.

haibo3318

Verified Member
Currently, the cost is 0 for everything, even you have set price for it. There is a 'cash' column in the 'account' table, but seems not working.

Does anyone know how to make the price actually work?

danburp

Verified Member
Currently, the cost is 0 for everything, even you have set price for it. There is a 'cash' column in the 'account' table, but seems not working.

Does anyone know how to make the price actually work?
Yes, its in the source code unfortunately, but me and my little group figured out a work around. More of an unorthodox hack really but it works. Also got all professions and faction, name changes, tokens, you name it to work. I noticed someone else has taken the liberty of making a more filled shop so I'm just going to focus on my own projects for now and let them take the reins :D I have so much to do with a kid now and I'm working on multiple projects.

Last edited:

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Big thanks for this huge tutorial and for lettings us know how this system works.

Your sqls work fine.

bdhgm123

Veteran Member
Yes, its in the source code unfortunately, but me and my little group figured out a work around. More of an unorthodox hack really but it works. Also got all professions and faction, name changes, tokens, you name it to work. I noticed someone else has taken the liberty of making a more filled shop so I'm just going to focus on my own projects for now and let them take the reins :D I have so much to do with a kid now and I'm working on multiple projects.
:unsure: can you share a video with services "all professions and faction, name changes, tokens" working from this repack ?

Last edited:

xJeris

MoP Premium
This works great. But how did i find values for the 'icon' and 'flags' columns in the shop tables when I am adding new items to it? I dont see them in relation to the items_template table. Thanks!

Tytris

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Maybe I missed a step somewhere (possible), however I am getting an error where the UI isn't displaying. How do i resolve? Using 5.4.8 Premium.

Dread1313

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
I appreciate this and all but I dont know beans about compiling source. But thanks anyway.

2023-08-31_173222.png