6491 Spirit Healer NPC missing. Fix (INJECT ALL PARTS !)

treha

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
First insert this:

Code:
DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `id`=6491;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that insert code from the link:

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kss7zv2jw5n5qev/Spirit%20Healers.sql?dl=0

Many thanks to eyerobot.

Last edited:

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
I altered this for you, To remove the database name, And guid column.
INSERT INTO `emucoach_world_v8_vip`.`creature`(`guid`, `id`
Into
INSERT INTO `creature`(`id`
Heidisql lets you turn off auto incriment rows when your exporting data. Which eliminates the guid part from your queries.

How many spirit healers did you add to the world?
I'll try and compare this in a few minutes, If my coffee will start working.

Oh my god, What happened to all the spirit healers? They were fine in the test server.
Thanks for this fix. It's important.

Here is a link to a cleaned up version of it.
Code:

I should have included this, But forgot.
Code:
DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `id`=6491;

Last edited:

treha

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I altered this for you, To remove the database name, And guid column.

How many spirit healers did you add to the world?
I'll try and compare this in a few minutes, If my coffee will start working.

Oh my god, What happened to all the spirit healers? They were fine in the test server.
Thanks for this fix. It's important.

Here is a link to a cleaned up version of it.
Code:

Thank you very much for the convertion, i think now its perfect for people who want to use the fix with a custon world db name. I 'm somehow new to mysql and i just use the "copy as insert statement".
I get the missing lines with spirit healers from our previous world db (7.02).

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
I recognized the number from the old server. I added your fix to my V8 server, And decided to test it a little. I teleported to silverpine forest, And did .die on myself. Sure as hell the very first spirit healer i tested was missing. So If your still working on the spirit healers, You can add that one.

treha

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I would like to help and add any lost Spirit Healers i will find, but I don't know the right values to fill in the table so i probably will not do it right! I will try it however to help as much as i can..

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
When you .die, you will respawn at a graveyard, If there is no spirit healer there. you type .npc add 6491 while standing in the location that the spirit healer should be in. then select the spirit healer, And type .npc info. This will show you the guid number of the spirit healer. Then in heidisql you do a query such as select * from creature where id = 6491, Find the guid number of the new creature that you just added. right click it, and export it without the autoincriment selected. And by choosing delete + insert. Then right click notepad, and paste it into a document. This will show you the correct insert statement, But the delete statement will have to be changed from guid number to id 6491. Once you have it how you like it. You can post is as a new fix on emucoach.