(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

ExO

Admin
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:
Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

Playerbots system screenshots (VIP Only):
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

Reserved for Playerbots System showoff.
Videos & screenshots are coming soon!

Last edited:

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
holy hell. Awesome, thanks for this epic release.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExO

AlyriRavenwind

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
CAN'T Wait!

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Woot! What a wonderful gift this is to see; I've Been waiting a long time for this release and I'm so excited to finally get to play with it. Following blackvision, Likon, and darkonio's examples, I'm going to go ahead and buy the VIP version of it right now.

Happy Holidays to all and another huge thanks to the everyone involved for making this a reality!!

danburp

Verified Member
Wanted to check-out the free version to see what its like, where is the link? Isn't showing up for me.