Hey,
I’ve been testing a small setup lately while working on some game-related stuff for GameHiHe, and I keep running into a weird issue.
Everything works fine for a while, but when 2–3 people connect from the same network, one of them sometimes gets disconnected after a few minutes.
No clear error on the client side.
I already checked the firewall and tried different ports, but it still happens.
Has anyone here run into something like this before?
Could it be related to connection limits, router settings or something on the server side?
Any ideas appreciated.
I’ve been testing a small setup lately while working on some game-related stuff for GameHiHe, and I keep running into a weird issue.
Everything works fine for a while, but when 2–3 people connect from the same network, one of them sometimes gets disconnected after a few minutes.
No clear error on the client side.
I already checked the firewall and tried different ports, but it still happens.
Has anyone here run into something like this before?
Could it be related to connection limits, router settings or something on the server side?
Any ideas appreciated.