What's this section about? - F.A.Q

ExO

Admin
Hello everyone.
I am trying to improve the repack and work on the bugs that are reported. However as it's a lot of work for one person who is busy from time to time and it can be tough to really make a difference with the fixes so it's actually noticeable.
Because of that, I came in mind of this idea. I don't know how many from the community that'd be willing to contribute with fixes to the repack & rest of the community, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Basically you can share any of your database fixes that you made on your local repack from EmuCoach (4.3.4 only) in this section. It's freely to use by any user, and the database fix will get checked, and if good enough it will be added to the official repack (with credits of course)

Persons that posts several of good fixes will get rewarded with anything from high ranks, goods, or a third option (can be both inside and outside of emucoach related) - such as a payment for the work done. (If wanted of course) - It all depends on the work done & the situation.

RANK
DEVELOPER

Developer.png

REQUIRES
HANDPICKED BY THE STAFF TEAM. CONTRIBUTE WITH FIXES

Last edited by a moderator: