Sleeping with or without background noise?

jorgeoberdan

Verified Member
I don't care about noise bcs i have an aquarium in bedroom and the air pump always starts when the lights turn off.

MysticalUnit

Verified Member
Honestly, either way is fine with me. No noise is nice and peaceful, but I could just as easily fall asleep to music in the background as well, as long as it is not to loud.

azik

Verified Member
I cant sleep without a little noise. If I sleep with no noise the first little sound that I hear ends up waking me up. Than I cant go back to sleep.

aphexlox

Verified Member
I always fall asleep with my earbuds in listening to music. Any kind of music too, metal, punk, jazz, garage rock, you name it. I'll always start off an album and by the third or fourth song I'm out. I like to think the rest of the album helps fuel my dreams haha :sleep:

Gotta have it dark though. I have my windows blacked out, no LEDs or passive lights anywhere in the bedroom.

applesauce

Verified Member
I sleep with white noise in the background like many of you.
Recently I've been using "Star Trek TNG Ambient Engine Noise" - it's a short you tube video on a 24 hour loop.
Anyway, this lets me sleep like a baby borg in LeVar Burton's arms.

voralyx

Veteran Member
Anything irregular like people talking or music wakes me... but a nice rain sound playing in the speaker is good - even blocks out minor other noises if you live in noisy areas.

llewsarb

Verified Member
I need some white noise in the room. We typically have a box fan running at a low speed in our room. Dim lighting or complete dark doesn't matter to me

Keepu

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I tend to prefer moderate predictable noise, but I can sleep in the quiet or noisy environments (truck stop for example)