Release of the HD patch update for Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595) member VIP

murdock0815

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello,
just wanted to try this, but for some reason, you make it difficult to obtain the files ...
"In order to obtain VIP access to the Emucaoch Discord you must link your Emucoach account to that of the Discord to apply your VIP access rights to it and thus have access to all data."
HOW do I do that? Please explain ... never needed that to use stuff from VIP gold, yet.

Regards
Murdock
No answer to that in eleven days? Thx for nothing ...

Adelora

Trial Member

Dear Emucoach member, the long-awaited HD model patch for Cataclysm 4.3.4 has been released.

You'll find improvements and this won't be the end, other updates will arrive as time goes on.

Changelog:

- Fixed all animation and double movement of all models.
- Fixed collision animation.
- Improved and retouched HD body of some models etc ...
- Implementation of the MOP Icon in Dragonflight in the latest version 10.1.0.50000
- Particles correction
- Added a cache emptying launcher to make updating your clients easier.
View attachment 3056

Thanks to everyone who liked the first release because it's an honour to share it with the community.
Other updates are coming in the future, but with the time I've got to work on them.

Installation:
- Download the HD patch
- Extract the HD patch with 7zip or WinRar etc...
- Run "EmucaochCleanCache.exe" and enjoy.

View attachment 3053

Don't hesitate to send me your comments as they really help to improve the patch releases.

Miss Jivani Saori MITSUOKO (French) (modifié)

In order to obtain VIP access to the Emucaoch Discord you must link your Emucoach account to that of the Discord to apply your VIP access rights to it and thus have access to all data.

[Hidden content][Hidden content]
I have to say a huge thanks to you, because I have been looking for a good HD patch for version 4.3.4 for a long time :D

xSmoky

Trial Member

Dear Emucoach member, the long-awaited HD model patch for Cataclysm 4.3.4 has been released.

You'll find improvements and this won't be the end, other updates will arrive as time goes on.

Changelog:

- Implementation of the MOP Icon in Dragonflight in the latest version 10.1.0.50000
- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Thanks to everyone who liked the first release because it's an honour to share it with the community.
Other updates are coming in the future, but with the time I've got to work on them.

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

Don't hesitate to send me your comments as they really help to improve the patch releases.

In order to obtain VIP access to the Emucaoch Discord you must link your Emucoach account to that of the Discord to apply your VIP access rights to it and thus have access to all data.

This is just about character models right? Is there anything about world textures and mobs?

Thanks for your work.

stamena21

Trial Member

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

babal500

Trial Member

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

leeroyjerkins

Trial Member

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

wow

Crazysteef

Trial Member

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

zukofia

👑 CEO 👑
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello, ty all of the hard work u did for this HD Models. can u check the download url of Mega? cuz it seems to be broken.

driisco94700

Silver Supporter

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

thx ypu

LordOdyseus

Trial Member

Changelog:

- Particles correction
View attachment 3056

Installation:
- Download the HD patch

View attachment 3053

Let's see how's this client for Cata.

EDIT: Mega link is dead.