Quests Hellscream's Vigil Fixes 7.02

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
Quests 11585 and 11586 Are almost identical, And both show up on the Warsong recuitment officer 25273. The problem is that nobody ever set the faction requirements for these quests. Because if you have completed the greatmother quest chain in nagrand, That gives Mag'har reputation, You would be at least honored with the Mag'har.
Being Honored with Mag'har is 9000+ points in rep 941.
So quest 11586 should require at least 9000 points before it shows up to your character.
Quest 11585 requires no rep, But doesn't show up if your rep is above 8999 with faction 941 Mag'har.

So with all of that in mind I had to take a wild guess that quest 11586 is most likely requiring an honored reputation with the Mag'har before you can see it. But this could be wrong too. I don't play retail so i really can't verify it. But generally I am honored with the Mag'har when i leave Nagrand, So I went with that.
If anyone knows more about this then please let me know, And I will change this.
Code:
UPDATE `quest_template` SET `RequiredMinRepFaction` = 941, `RequiredMinRepValue` = 9000 WHERE `Id` = 11586; rep required
UPDATE `quest_template` SET `RequiredMaxRepFaction` = 941, `RequiredMaxRepValue` = 8999 WHERE `Id` = 11585; rep not required

This will make only one of the two quests show up to players according to their rep value with 941 Mag'har.