Project: Client 4.3.4 (15595) in HD Mode is closed, it will be done in private.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

HD01.png

Dear Emucoch Community, today I would like to launch a project to put the Cataclysm client in HD, that is to say to change completely a model from its root to avoid having a rather heavy client.

If you are interested, I would be happy to answer you, contact me on Discord: Saori Jivani Mitsuoko#1946.
If I take time to answer you, don't worry, I will answer you as soon as possible, either on the Emucoach site or on Discord.

Whether you are a newbie or not, you are welcome.

You will have an overview of the progress of the project on the Emucoach website.

For the future I count on you, we will try to find how to work all this in the future.

I thank you in advance.​

Progress of the content:

WoWScrnShot_081021_033959.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081021_074642.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081021_175535.jpg

HD04.png

Here is the link for the Client data sharing, sometimes it will not be available because I am currently working on it:
PROJETS CLIENTS HD 434

Tools:
MPQ Editor
02 BLP Convertor
03 010 Editor
04 PhotoShop or PhotoFiltre
05 WDBX Editor
06 NotePad++
07 WowTools
08 BLPViewer

I put at your disposal some Software to help you to work the models. Help you with your research on the internet.

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Awesome release mate.

You should list out all your projects, as it is getting a little confusing to what match and not 🙂

TheGofa

Verified Member
Holy Moly those models are amazing, love the Succubus especially. Its going to be a massive undertaking but what an amazing upgrade to play!!

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Awesome release mate.

You should list out all your projects, as it is getting a little confusing to what match and not 🙂
This project is new and only talks about the official client of Cataclysm in HD mode, that is to say everything that exists on the official client of Cataclysm in HD mode, my other project does not recruit anything.
This one is based on the client itself, and nothing else, all I could release since then were only patch particles, nothing to do with this one.
It's a big project, so I'm asking for help for those who are interested and want to work on it.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Holy Moly those models are amazing, love the Succubus especially. Its going to be a massive undertaking but what an amazing upgrade to play!!
Thank you very much, if you want to get involved in the project don't hesitate, everyone is welcome. :giggle: (y)

kuramajssken

China
Gold Supporter
Verified Member

View attachment 1641

Dear Emucoch Community, today I would like to launch a project to put the Cataclysm client in HD, that is to say to change completely a model from its root to avoid having a rather heavy client.

If you are interested, I would be happy to answer you, contact me on Discord: Saori Jivani Mitsuoko#1946.
If I take time to answer you, don't worry, I will answer you as soon as possible, either on the Emucoach site or on Discord.

Whether you are a newbie or not, you are welcome.

You will have an overview of the progress of the project on the Emucoach website.

For the future I count on you, we will try to find how to work all this in the future.

I thank you in advance.​

Progress of the content:

View attachment 1642
View attachment 1643
View attachment 1644
View attachment 1645

Thank you very much

CADIRETO

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Amazing!!!!. Fantastic project, a radical change to the look of WOW Cata. I will be happy to participate in the project. Thank you very much for all the contribution to the community.

I like!!

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
It's going to be so good. The HD models will change the game's aesthetics completely. Courage to you

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Amazing!!!!. Fantastic project, a radical change to the look of WOW Cata. I will be happy to participate in the project. Thank you very much for all the contribution to the community.

I like!!
thank you welcome :giggle:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
It's going to be so good. The HD models will change the game's aesthetics completely. Courage to you
Thanks, I give a little there community, a project with some bases for all those who are interested and want to work on it. :giggle: (y)

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
If you run into black parts of textures, that BLPNG converter and the others that I've tried don't always work right. The author improved it recently but I still ran into some black textures when upscaling so I didn't release my work. I have a pretty buggy 13GB 4x upscaled patch with all the world textures in it because of that. Testing by converting to and from with no alterations to the file did confirm it's the converter causing black areas on certain textures.

You might not run into the issue at all, depending on what you do but I thought I'd tell you so you don't lose as much time investigating the problem as I did.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
If you run into black parts of textures, that BLPNG converter and the others that I've tried don't always work right. The author improved it recently but I still ran into some black textures when upscaling so I didn't release my work. I have a pretty buggy 13GB 4x upscaled patch with all the world textures in it because of that. Testing by converting to and from with no alterations to the file did confirm it's the converter causing black areas on certain textures.

You might not run into the issue at all, depending on what you do but I thought I'd tell you so you don't lose as much time investigating the problem as I did.
I thank you for this remark, also welcome to you because I saw that you work the trees and vegetation of Cataclysm, I never had this problem, but it will help a lot of community members.
I thank you in advance

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I wish I could have done more. I tried to figure out how to swap the trees, and change the jungle trees in un'goro into the jungle trees from Lost Isles. It didn't work but if I ever get it right I'll help with tree swapping.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
I wish I could have done more. I tried to figure out how to swap the trees, and change the jungle trees in un'goro into the jungle trees from Lost Isles. It didn't work but if I ever get it right I'll help with tree swapping.
I could also help you if you need help, information and everything that comes with it, there are plenty of methods to extract trees and change their appearance, but for that you need to know if they are part of the set or not, if not thanks to Wowtools and 010 editor, you can shape the trees as you like with what you want in the new Wow extension.
But I thank you in advance, and I know now that there is a person who wants to join and contribute, it does not matter if the result is not there, what counts is perseverance and the desire to work on it, a big thank you to you and good continuation, we are here to help each other. :giggle: ;)

I've put some tips to help you with the customer projects file "03 Test Models". HERE HELP

Last edited: