Old! Poll has expired.

What repack would you like to see next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltes

Verified Member
Can anyone tell me if any repack has AI bots and which commands can use ??, i play alone in my PC because i dont have conection to the internet yet.

Last edited:

DevilSpeak

Silver Supporter
I'm currently using 3.3.5 and new to the "WOW EMU" experience.
Everyone likes new content ect, but having a stable emu repack is in my eyes the best.

I voted for 5.4.8 PvP/PvE

ExO

Admin
I'm currently using 3.3.5 and new to the "WOW EMU" experience.
Everyone likes new content ect, but having a stable emu repack is in my eyes the best.

I voted for 5.4.8 PvP/PvE

Aha, well yeah 3.3.5 is a good patch to start with.

r4id3n

Trial Member
well IMO, a blizzlike repack, 5.4.8. It will take a time but a good 5.4.8. repack would be great :D

Septim

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I would love a repack 4.3.4 with playerbots to PvB in battlegrounds and arenas :cool:

ExO

Admin
I would love a repack 4.3.4 with playerbots to PvB in battlegrounds and arenas :cool:

Well yeah playerbots would be awesome, but it's also very unstable and causes bad crashes, which is why it hasn't been implemented.

Ayiko

Senior User
I'm working on a 5.4.8 repack as it is! It'll be mainly focussed on PvP aspect of the game, would you also want some PvE included?

And - It'll be instant 90, do you want us to create a mall?

Lingx

Epic Member
I'm working on a 5.4.8 repack as it is! It'll be mainly focussed on PvP aspect of the game, would you also want some PvE included?

And - It'll be instant 90, do you want us to create a mall?

Since it's going to be PvP oriented, a mall would be great. You could make the mall only accessable through a teleport - that way one could choose wheter or not they wanted the mall to be accessable on their server? :)

Ayiko

Senior User
Since it's going to be PvP oriented, a mall would be great. You could make the mall only accessable through a teleport - that way one could choose wheter or not they wanted the mall to be accessable on their server? :)

Locations such as GM island etc?

Lingx

Epic Member
Yea, that could be one. I know you had malls only accessable for VIPs on Zealot, you could do the same thing on 5.4.8 I suppose?

Ayiko

Senior User
Yea, that could be one. I know you had malls only accessable for VIPs on Zealot, you could do the same thing on 5.4.8 I suppose?

Yes, that wouldn't be too hard.
Also suggestions for the 5.4.8, do you have any suggestions for custom scripts? Ideas and such?

Also think people would like some PvE content? raids etc

Lingx

Epic Member
Yes, that wouldn't be too hard.
Also suggestions for the 5.4.8, do you have any suggestions for custom scripts? Ideas and such?

Also think people would like some PvE content? raids etc

I'm not really into PvE - but I'd be happy to help testing the PvP scene on the server if wanted.

I was #1 on Zealot after all :cool:

vhero

Hero To The People
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Would just love something like extra races and classes unlocked from the start to be part fo the repack no other repack with blizzlike server layout offers this they are all completely custom right now. meaning they are only fun if you love jumping instantly to lvl 255 and getting the best armour from the start. I like to level and stuff although do increase my xp rate lol. So maybe even a script in VIP or something which adds to V3 and V4 would get a few subs and VIPs..
Pandaria should only be worked on when Cata is stable enough to be fully enjoyable..

Datskid

Veteran Member
I think , before u start another Repack , u should work more on the 4.3.4 Repack. When this is most bugfree u can start another one.
just my thinking.

Kaizu

Trial Member
An idea:
4.0.6 server.
A server that should be PVP - instant 85, start's with lower saision gearn then saision is.
For the saison gear you have to 2v2 - conquest - donate system.
Scripts like: Cds reset after a duel/In duel zone, some nice features in gurubashi, some VIP buffs.
Add an "world" chat system, make the server cool, is my opinion... this is it, what the players want today.
don't even go to WOD because wod is really boring...

cliffsmits

Senior User
Superior Member
I would like to build something like this i have been quited the wow genre for 1 year. But i have completed my school so i have more time now. Kaizu if you would we can build a cataclysm pvp server with a fun twist add me on skype cliffsmits

Status
Not open for further replies.