We are looking for responsible, intelligent and enthusiastic players who can work in a team or do different tasks themselves, use their free time, socialize, help other players and increase the comfort and enjoyment of playing on our server.
The main task of the Game Masters is to help in-game players respond to tickets, deal with in-game complaints, and punish in-game violations. In the forum, the Game Master only works in the support area, where it tries, if possible, to help players with other difficulties.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Previous experience as a game master (exceptions can be made).
- Existing character and account on Nordend.
- Extensive knowledge of the expansion: Wrath of the Lich King.
- Knowledge of the Azeroth Core Game Master commands.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong motivation and commitment.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Experience in handling confidential player account information.
- Sound knowledge of Windows-based operating systems.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Never banned on Nordend before (exceptions can be made).
- A working microphone (exceptions can be made).
- Your own Discord account. (Please remember to validate your Discord account so we can add you.)
- Good communication skills in English.
- Stress resistance, friendliness, courtesy.
- The ability to learn to meet discipline requirements.
- Knowledge of our rules of conduct.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and take action on data records (account logs, videos, screenshots).
- Knowledge of basic WotLK content, passion for the game.
Send us your application in the recruitment section here, please make sure to use following gamemaster application format.