[NEW VERSION] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - v.7 - [EmuCoach Official Cataclysm Repack]

axlester

Trial Member
cheers

..::EDIT::..
I have done about 1/2 the Goblin staring zone and to say it is "well scripted" is a little generous. It is fairly buggy and several quests are buggy if not outright inaccessible. In saying that it is actually one of the better scripted Goblin starting areas I have played (outside of Blizz's of coarse) and you can do all the quests with a bit of GM command jiggery pokery. It is okay but not exactly what I consider "well scripted". But in saying all of this keep up the really good work can't see how this turns out, assuming it's still being worked on.

I have now nearly completed the Goblin starting campaign and I must say the 2nd half if definitely a lot closer to being complete excellent job.

Last edited:

axlester

Trial Member
I need help I made the mistake of using the hearthstone on the lost isles not realising that it doesn't automatically set it to town-in-a-box like retail does and now i'm stuck in kezan and cant get back to where I was. Any idea what I can do to get back?

I was able to get back using the .go xyz command.

Last edited:

Valoran_1

Trial Member
Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to run the servers? because I can't get them to work.
i unzipped all forders in one and when i start authserver.exe or worldserver.exe it says it cant find MSVCR71.dll