What's new

[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Sarc1942

Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, can't wait to try this out!

Amarelia

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I look forward to supporting you on this repack. Thank you so much for your hard work, I appreciate your hard work. :)

DocBad59

Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
This looks very promising - thanks for your hard work!

Endafy

Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
I'm going to have to look at this, this weekend. Any chance on it running on Linux natively? It would be great to run on my file server.

Endafy

Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
Can you upload a torrent of everything please? mega is asking for money.

Endafy

Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
OK sick with vaccine sickness so my brain is a bit foggy. I might be doing something wrong here. I grabbed the 7.3.5 client from here. I edited config.wtf to 127.0.0.1. I tried to launch from wow-64.exe and the patched WM735.exe. I try to login with [email protected] | adm and it still refuses to connect even on the local machine. What am I doing wrong? Is my folder layout wrong? Everything starts without error. I run the mysql.bat file first, authserver (bnetserver) and then world server. Everything seems to be running fine, until I go to launch the game and try logging in. What am I missing?

Attachments

• folder layout.png
    folder layout.png
    216 KB · Views: 6

Endafy

Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
OK sick with vaccine sickness so my brain is a bit foggy. I might be doing something wrong here. I grabbed the 7.3.5 client from here. I edited config.wtf to 127.0.0.1. I tried to launch from wow-64.exe and the patched WM735.exe. I try to login with [email protected] | adm and it still refuses to connect even on the local machine. What am I doing wrong? Is my folder layout wrong? Everything starts without error. I run the mysql.bat file first, authserver (bnetserver) and then world server. Everything seems to be running fine, until I go to launch the game and try logging in. What am I missing?
It says "no realms currently available wow51900309" , you really should let me edit my posts to help keep things consolidated.

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
From my experience, it only works with the UWOW client specifically, and any others give that error.