Mop V4 death knight starting zone?!

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
So what happened to the death knight starting area, why do we start in stormwind or orgrimmar?, is it really that broken at this current time or why does this teleport exist?

should be corrected in future updates for blizzlike purposes.

ExO

Admin
Yeap, it will be fixed as a hotfix in a 4.1 version release (not too far away) :)
Keep up the good work on the reports, it helps for version 4.1.

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yeap, it will be fixed as a hotfix in a 4.1 version release (not too far away) :)
Keep up the good work on the reports, it helps for version 4.1.
Thank you I am trying my best to help, hope it doesn't bother you that I post so much.

But I think stuff like starting zones are really important as it is the first impression for new players, I am really not nitpicky and I let certain things that are wrong like missing dialogue slide, but it should be atleast playable and not hinder your current progress that is something we can all agree on.

GregR

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I don't mind skipping the DK zone, I know a number of repacks have this option modded into the first quest Arthus gives.
As is, the start at Stormwind has issues, as the death knight character never picks up the spells they slowly get through the death knight starting area/tutorial, e.g. The deathgate to Ebon Hold isn't in the "spellbook". I've used the ".level" command to increase my DK to level 85. You get all the spells added to your spell book automatically; except for the missing tutorial spells.