[FIRESTORM SOURCE LEAK] - 6.2.4 WOD SOURCE - TrinityCore

Nak

Trial Member
Uh

Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing this leak of 6.2.4 WOD firestorm source code
I am here to present you with the rather recent source of Firestorm (Firestorm | Teasing) 6.2.4 WOD
It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)

Based on TrinityCore.

6.4.2 WOD source code:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

It was leaked by a developer in private, and handed over. The developer will not be named here for obvious reasons.

UPDATE!:

The time has come... Lots of requests, tons of PM's, and finally it is available.
The firestorm WOD world database.

It is released for VIPS. The release is again anonymous, and will remain like that.
I would like all who are interested, to thank the anonymous leaker of this.

Once the world database is released and I see that it's in good hands, I will be releasing the next step.
It will be all of their dev updates with SQL; (As new as 2017)
Screenshot - e6a5d6b17d055f419d05d09ed85a7b17 - Gyazo
Screenshot - 574e1640ba0756da8290e7544b4a7091 - Gyazo

Firestorm WOD world DB (Requires VIP)

Thanks for this?

.Cataclysm.

Trial Member
Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing this leak of 6.2.4 WOD firestorm source code
I am here to present you with the rather recent source of Firestorm (Firestorm) 6.2.4 WOD
It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)

Based on TrinityCore.

6.4.2 WOD source code:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

It was leaked by a developer in private, and handed over. The developer will not be named here for obvious reasons.

UPDATE!:

The time has come... Lots of requests, tons of PM's, and finally it is available.
The firestorm WOD world database.

It is released for VIPS. The release is again anonymous, and will remain like that.
I would like all who are interested, to thank the anonymous leaker of this.

Once the world database is released and I see that it's in good hands, I will be releasing the next step.
It will be all of their dev updates with SQL; (As new as 2017)
Screenshot - e6a5d6b17d055f419d05d09ed85a7b17 - Gyazo
Screenshot - 574e1640ba0756da8290e7544b4a7091 - Gyazo

Firestorm WOD world DB (Requires VIP)

god repack i is super nice work.