EmuCoach Repack/Server/Tool Launcher v1 Release

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Due to recent feedback, I've decided to completely remake my GM Tools and Repack Launcher, but this time as one program.
With both programs, I more-so hacked them together, but now I'm actually trying to code it properly, and have the code be more organized so I can update/fix it easier.
With this launcher, it will work with both Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria clients, just point it to both clients. Both client file locates are not necessary for one or the other to work.
In the future, I plan on adding separate file locations for both the Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria repacks. Until then, I figured I'd release the launcher as it is now, in time for other releases.
I currently have the 'tools' feature disabled, as I'm still working on those, but everything else should run and work properly. The news section of the launcher might be a bit messed up, depending on what is posted, due to HTML code getting mixed up in it.
I intend to work on the news section more in the future to perfect it.

Screenshots:
93d744d02927b1bae48534fbc2a06194.png

61b2644cbfae3e8684f29c2d3570e672.png

64db25bf4becfe76f72af1a82b221806.png

a7b3694757d773974d934ccee2f5854e.png

e638f091004cc3d9b5397ea0bc0a3122.png

Virus scan:
EC Launcher.exe
EC Launcher.zip

Download link:
EC Launcher.zip - Mega.nz

Hello!
Even after reinstalling my windows 10 I get this error every time I start the launcher
2.png

I can use it but they don't work properly. It doesn't show me the topics like in your picture.
3.png

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello!
Even after reinstalling my windows 10 I get this error every time I start the launcher
2.png

I can use it but they don't work properly. It doesn't show me the topics like in your picture.
3.png

Originally, the launcher quit being able to read the homepage news like it should, due to a change we made in the old forum software. Now that we've switched to a new forum software, it looks like it's having an issue in general connecting to that page. It can be safely ignored, and even if it worked, we currently do not have a homepage for the launcher to read from.
The launcher should still be able to launch your servers and clients.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Originally, the launcher quit being able to read the homepage news like it should, due to a change we made in the old forum software. Now that we've switched to a new forum software, it looks like it's having an issue in general connecting to that page. It can be safely ignored, and even if it worked, we currently do not have a homepage for the launcher to read from.
The launcher should still be able to launch your servers and clients.
thank you for the answer. All start very well

joca

Verified Member
Devido a comentários recentes, decidi refazer completamente meu GM Tools e Repack Launcher, mas desta vez como um programa.
Com os dois programas, eu mais os hackeava juntos, mas agora estou tentando codificá-lo corretamente e deixar o código mais organizado para que possa atualizá-lo / corrigi-lo mais facilmente.
Com este lançador, ele funcionará com os clientes Cataclysm e Mists of Pandaria, basta apontá-lo para ambos os clientes. Ambas as localizações de arquivo do cliente não são necessárias para que uma ou outra funcione.
No futuro, pretendo adicionar locais de arquivo separados para os pacotes Cataclysm e Mists of Pandaria. Até então, decidi lançar o inicializador como está agora, a tempo de outros lançamentos.
Atualmente, estou com o recurso 'ferramentas' desativado, pois ainda estou trabalhando neles, mas todo o resto deve funcionar e funcionar corretamente. A seção de notícias do launcher pode ficar um pouco bagunçada, dependendo do que é postado, devido ao código HTML se misturar nela.
Pretendo trabalhar na seção de notícias mais no futuro para aperfeiçoá-la.

Capturas de tela:
93d744d02927b1bae48534fbc2a06194.png

61b2644cbfae3e8684f29c2d3570e672.png

64db25bf4becfe76f72af1a82b221806.png

a7b3694757d773974d934ccee2f5854e.png

e638f091004cc3d9b5397ea0bc0a3122.png

Verificação de vírus:
EC Launcher.exe
EC Launcher.zip

Link para Download:
EC Launcher.zip - Mega.nz
Ótimo vou tentar isso.