Emucoach Announcement | MoP Premium 4 Release Date | Cataclysm VIP 17 Release Date | Happy New Years!

kecmaster

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Cata v17? Maybe at new count
1675015433725.png

Ruby.Computer

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
NEWS:
Cata V17 (Blizzlike) is now out! The VIP Gold version will be releasing over the next couple of week-days. I will also be working on the SQL to move/transfer accounts and characters tomorrow. (More info to come). Enjoy!
Looking forward to Gold V17 !

clayton

MoP Premium
I have to say guys, I have played wow on countless repacks over the years and yours is BY FAR the best! What you have done is absolutely amazing and I love playing on the weekends. I hadn't played wow for years since MOP till I found your repack. It's been very nostalgic going back and playing through MOP again. Thank you for all your hard work on this, premium is a must and is well worth the money btw :)

Reactions: ExO

ExO

Admin
I have to say guys, I have played wow on countless repacks over the years and yours is BY FAR the best! What you have done is absolutely amazing and I love playing on the weekends. I hadn't played wow for years since MOP till I found your repack. It's been very nostalgic going back and playing through MOP again. Thank you for all your hard work on this, premium is a must and is well worth the money btw :)
Very happy to hear that! Such comments really makes me happy to read :)
Thanks for the feedback, and happy gaming!

stefanceltare

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Is the MOP repack (the vip one) having the same content completion for the previous expansions like the Cataclysm one for example? I mean dungeons working and spawns etc?

Naigel

Verified Member
When we can expect the next release for MoP? as the last one was in March/April., is there any road map for releases or you just randomly releasing new versions?