Emucoach 5.4.8 Repack - Fully reworked Playerbot System (Battlegrounds, PVP, PvE)

secret

Veteran Member
The npcbot system isnt the same as the playerbot system
and in the conf file it flat out says not to use it, and to use the playerbot system.
but the commands are pretty similar

1=heal, 2=dps, 3=tank # = quantity
.bot add 1/2/3 #
.bot attack
.bot follow 1/0
.bot aggressive 1/0

afaik it just takes a random bot from the world, changes its spec, lvl and ilvl to match the average of the group and adds it to the party

reposting

warly170183

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
you dont want to use .npcbot

cut directly from the config file

###################################################################################################
# NPCBOT CONFIGURATION - BETA. We recommend using the Playerbots system above instead ^^
#
# NpcBot.Enable
# Description: Enable NpcBot system
# Default: 1 - enable
# 0 - disable

ive already put the commands in the thread.
Hello man, i was trying what you recomended to me but still not working, i cant add any bot or npcbots to play together with me in the game. Works the command .npcbot look up, showing first the classes of npcbot available, also works when you type .npcbot lookup (class number), showing all the npc available for that class, but when i use . npcbot spwan to summon the npcbot them not working. Another suggestion?, i was trying for long time for make the npcbot system works but until now not succesful.

ITSchoolGuy

Veteran Member
This looks very good. Have been struggling with a docker install but think I will return to using a repack

gamepwd

Verified Member
playerbots come equiped with an avg item level for the player level.

Also, I think theres some min ilvl, and max ilvl settings in the conf file for the LFG/LFR/BG bots.
How about the alts bots
Can't even trade items with them

secret

Veteran Member
How about the alts bots
Can't even trade items with them

Bots based on your alts are probably just that.
Ive never used them so cant say for sure.
Could mail BoEs to them and do it by hand.

if an item thats BoP drops, could delete it, log on to the alt and spawn it in as GM?

honestly, ive never had a real problem with playerbots so never used the other kinds.

secret

Veteran Member
How can you disable Bots in lowlevel Quest areas?

Im not sure zone specific settings exist.

But I agree, 80% of the bots seems to spawn in new player zones. and a "toggle" would be nice.

A new update is just around the corner, Id deal with it one way or the other until that, see if its fixed.

I have completed the payment for mob premium.
Where is the download path for mop premium version?

Last edited:

skygamingpbg

Verified Member
The Playerbot system is currently running on the Premium MoP Repack.

The free version does not contain the Playerbot System so if you want that, you'll have to donate to the MoP repack.

Let the showcase begin!
- This is by far one of the most innovative projects in the World of Warcraft Emulation history (documented publicly), and the great news is that we're just getting started.
We have hired skilled developers who works only on this system, to improve the AI, the scripting, the bugs, and expand the system with more features!

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

How does the system work?
- The bots login upon loading the game, and are spread across the world. Ingame, they have several responsibilities:
1) Killing NPCS in an area - just like real players
2) Duelling in front of Main Cities or
3) Moving around inside the capital cities.
4) Queue for Battlegrounds and fight!
5) Queue for LFG and support the real player.
6) Assist and follow you in a group, for example to kill mobs together with you, and help you with questing etc, on your leveling journey!

Video showcase (to see it live):
- Coming soon!

Coding wise, the system is custom coded, with more than 90% of the code being completely written from stratch, with no additional source. The bots contain instructions in many different scenarios, and include many many thousands of lines, written in C++.

In worldserver.conf, you can configure the bots, for example decide how many bots that should appear ingame:
PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount = 250

- You can also enable/disable the bots in BGs/LFG:
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableLfg = 1
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableBg = 1

- And configure item levels for LFG and Battlegrounds:
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelLfg = 550
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelLfg = 565
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelBG = 450
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelBG = 480

Optional Commands:
- .bots attack makes them attack your current target
- .bots role (Role param (1 heal, 2 dps, 3 tank) ) inits bot with spec and gear for that role for the players level
- .bots addRoleBotsToGroup (role) (amount) adds amount bots of role to the group of the player or creates one
.bot add (1 for heal, 2 for dps, 3 for tank) (amount)

Playerbots system screenshots:
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png
nice