What's new

Druide Model HD for Cata 4.3.4

Jivani19

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently starting a project, I am working on the HD models for Cataclysm (15595), here is my model start working and functional, I wanted to share with you, to make it work you just have to put it in your Data folder , then think about clearing your cache before launching the game, thank you and I hope you like it good game =)DruideBear00.pngDruideBear03.pngDruideOwlBearTauren.pngDruideOwlBear.pngDruideTauren Bear00.pngDruideTauren Bear01.pngDruideCat00.pngDruideCat03.pngDruideCatTauren00.pngDruideCatTauren02.png
Download it here: https://mega.nz/file/vgMRwQYJ
here is the key: Pgr0YiQmqL0bSr08Cou4MuHvH2EhY96t0ZRDHGwck-E

Jivani19

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
If ever that does not work you must use a WOW.EXE on 4go: WOW.EXE

Jivani19

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
Hello I am a novice for the moment but I am working on it, I would like to make this possible for cataclysm because I do not see a lot of Model HD, if you ever encounter any bug problems let me know I will go there little by little and I would like to find people who would like to work on it or help me improve it even more. Hope you like it good game =).

Blackvision

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Heroic User
Reaction score
Hello I am a novice for the moment but I am working on it, I would like to make this possible for cataclysm because I do not see a lot of Model HD, if you ever encounter any bug problems let me know I will go there little by little and I would like to find people who would like to work on it or help me improve it even more. Hope you like it good game =).
There arent any fully working wod models for cataclysm 😶
Tho great work mate. Keep it up

Likon69

Supporter
Supporter
Super User
Reaction score
Keep it up. I'm not a developer but I can help you find the bugs. Thanks again for this

ExO

Administrator
Staff Member
Admin
Mythical User
Reaction score
Looks great! Good job :)

Jenniy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
These look awesome - I'm going to add them to my client post-haste! Thank you!

Likon69

Supporter
Supporter
Super User
Reaction score
I don't use this patch anymore. Wow this often spits with error 132. I use Honorbuddy to create quest profiles. And my bot has trouble working with your patch. Too bad

Jivani19

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Reaction score
I don't use this patch anymore. Wow this often spits with error 132. I use Honorbuddy to create quest profiles. And my bot has trouble working with your patch. Too bad
hello did you look at what point did you crash was it hanging some form of the druid or all the time i could check anyway thanks for pointing it out.

Likon69

Supporter
Supporter
Super User
Reaction score
hello did you look at what point did you crash was it hanging some form of the druid or all the time i could check anyway thanks for pointing it out.
I was a tauren level 10-15 and he was in this form