Cataclysm V10 and MOP v.1 - Release Information(?)

ExO

Admin
Thanks for the update ExO. Release when you all are ready and not before. We're just excited! :)
And thanks again for all the hard work bring MoP Repack to EmuCoach!
A

Your words are highly appreciated! Thanks for that, always a good motivation

Fenris

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] The question is whether there is a chance to transfer characters and their equipment from the Cata base to the MoP.

ExO

Admin
@ExO The question is whether there is a chance to transfer characters and their equipment from the Cata base to the MoP.

I don't know yet buddy.
Repack will release, then a couple of days after I will look into the transfers to see if we can do it - for those who needs it :)

ysorio

Verified Member
Exo thanks for the great work , but i DONT see that changelog for VIP 10 , and i want to know what are the new changes in this version, so maybe i can upgrade to VIP account, thanks and Regards

KS212

Gold Supporter
Is VIP 10 released yet? I'm waiting for it to be released before I buy VIP gold.

ysorio

Verified Member
I know that the vip 10 is released in january, but how i know the difference between the VIP 9.1 and 10.1 if dont have a near idea of the new changes because there is not a changelog for this released, and i had been asking a few time about this and some one tell me in a answer in this weekend , i still waiting.. sorry for my bad english, thanks and regards

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member

KS212

Gold Supporter
Sorry, I haven't had much time to be on the PC.
If you haven't already found it, it can be found in this section of the forums:
https://www.emucoach.com/forumdisplay.php/57-Premium-Releases

Also, thanks for your contribution to EC!

Thanks, I got it all working :)

One last thing, I see that ppl have been reporting small issues since the release of 10.1... how will we know if these issues get fixed? Will there be another 'major' release or are there small patchfixes to download somewhere?

DLMTG

Verified Member
Hello

I am just wondering if anyone has information about the bots that are in v10. Is that NPCbots (spawnable minions) or playerbots (real account based bots) ?
Both can be awesome, it's just I haven't found any info on them.

Respect to the team :)
ty

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello

I am just wondering if anyone has information about the bots that are in v10. Is that NPCbots (spawnable minions) or playerbots (real account based bots) ?
Both can be awesome, it's just I haven't found any info on them.

Respect to the team :)
ty

I believe they are player bots, but don't 100% quote me on that. Any time I heard of it or referenced it while in development, we always used the term playerbots. I'm not a dev myself, so I can't say for sure. They appear logged in I think with how many you set in the config, and you can have them in dungeons. I don't know if they can do pvp stuff like battlegrounds or dueling, as I haven't tried it. I really only did dungeons with them.

Thanks, I got it all working :)

One last thing, I see that ppl have been reporting small issues since the release of 10.1... how will we know if these issues get fixed? Will there be another 'major' release or are there small patchfixes to download somewhere?

It depends on how many fixes and what all is implemented. If it's a bunch of little fixes, it'd probably just be 10.2. I think for it to be classified as 11, it'd contain much more than just bug fixes. A whole new version is typically big, new development changes, such as new instances finally working, more quests that are now developed that were "insta-complete" before, etc. Can't say when it'd come out, I know ExO and the devs have been pretty focused on it lately, hence the delay of the MoP repack.

KS212

Gold Supporter
Sorry, really one last question!

Is it normal for the worldserver startup to have a lot of red/errors in it?

stridertn

Verified Member
Hello !
Is there any other way to pay for VIP service than paypal ? exemple : western union , neteller ... Because paypal is not considered in my country (i am from tunisia) :-(

corndawg

Trial Member
Paid for vip access, sent a pm over to ExO, cant wait to give this a try :) LOVED cata when it came out.

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hi, I m playing with this new v.10 version and it s very funny, I'm only at the beginning of the game (liv 27) for now but from what I seen, great work!
For my taste, this repack with "VASAutoBalance" it would be perfect.
How I can decrease the spawn of creatures? It's little bit high for solo.
Again, thanks for your great work guys!

Jake

Silver Supporter
Super late to that party, but I thought I would add, mad respect for holding something (that is already released) because it's buggy and you want to perfect it. That's great.