Beware of scammer Splicho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
this shit hurts my eyes, Focus I'm sorry, your main language probably isn't English, and it truly shows. Your wall of texts are seriously hard to read with the amount of grammatical errors and typos in it. So I'm not even gonna bother.

I don't know even know Splicho, but from what I have read, it seems to me you are the scammer. Peace!

I guess you understood what i was trying to tell, even if not, i did my best, it's not my main language so it's not a problem you point me this out and i won't be offended by it, but if you don't bother reading the full statements and yet you make a view point out of this telling me scammer when there's not that much to read when you can just look at the images and just tell he didn't even fulfilled the original order that was, re-design my website images from scratch and that, are, clearly not re-designed from scratch, and tell that he is the scammer, then i guess there's nothing much to say since you're not reading my full statement either that should make you judge completely, anyways, i'm not seeking for any kind of approval, just telling my experience with Splicho and warning others that can do deals with him, anyways anyone can have his own opinion, not a problem with that.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Splicho

Verified Member
What makes me a scammer here lol? I gave u the files, you didn’t give me nothing but 50€ from the agreed 400€

You are truly brain dead, if you still don’t understand.
Also im not a dictator as you call me. The bans towards you and ON were justified and was in agreement with Jargs. He is also on the same page as everyone here thinking you are the one scamming here, which is the bitter truth.
I never abused any mod powers.

The replies from ON were removed because he simply spread misinformation and bad reputation.

He was temporarily banned for 7 days, unlike you. You are perm banned, because that’s how we deal with scammers.

Last edited:

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Getting banned in McDonalds, then complaining about it in KFC. That is what this is about..

Everyone knows internet strangers are hard to trust, this is 300% more extreme in the WoW-emu scene. Everyone knows this, scams happen daily. I hope both sides learn from this, to not trust anyone blindly. Better way to have done this deal would have been getting files & paying per milestone (as example). But as always, talking afterwards is easier-

I'm not gonna argue who is right, or whom isn't. It's a loss on both sides, be it financial, time lost or PR

On the positive side, it atleast brings some funky drama that others can read :)

- Play safe next time!

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Getting banned in McDonalds, then complaining about it in KFC. That is what this is about..

Everyone knows internet strangers are hard to trust, this is 300% more extreme in the WoW-emu scene. Everyone knows this, scams happen daily. I hope both sides learn from this, to not trust anyone blindly. Better way to have done this deal would have been getting files & paying per milestone (as example). But as always, talking afterwards is easier-

I'm not gonna argue who is right, or whom isn't. It's a loss on both sides, be it financial, time lost or PR

On the positive side, it atleast brings some funky drama that others can read :)

- Play safe next time!

The only comment that is making some sense, totally agree.

But well, after all i have my freedom of speech of telling my experience, respectfully as my original statement was, and that's it, i'll take your advice very seriously.

Thanks, cheers.

Splicho

Verified Member
The only comment that is making some sense, totally agree.

But well, after all i have my freedom of speech of telling my experience, respectfully as my original statement was, and that's it, i'll take your advice very seriously.

Thanks, cheers.
So you are saying your posts doesn’t make sense, nice now you finally got it.

Your brain make some progress, gj on evolving.

Audioplayonline

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Verified Member
I guess you understood what i was trying to tell, even if not, i did my best, it's not my main language so it's not a problem you point me this out and i won't be offended by it, but if you don't bother reading the full statements and yet you make a view point out of this telling me scammer when there's not that much to read when you can just look at the images and just tell he didn't even fulfilled the original order that was, re-design my website images from scratch and that, are, clearly not re-designed from scratch, and tell that he is the scammer, then i guess there's nothing much to say since you're not reading my full statement either that should make you judge completely, anyways, i'm not seeking for any kind of approval, just telling my experience with Splicho and warning others that can do deals with him, anyways anyone can have his own opinion, not a problem with that.

Cheers.
Images don't prove shit, images can be altered..

Neither does it prove anything when you say you didn't download the files, however you still know that the files he attempted to send you are not the files promised.
How do you even know?? if you didn't download the files??

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Images don't prove shit, images can be altered..

Neither does it prove anything when you say you didn't download the files, however you still know that the files he attempted to send you are not the files promised.
How do you even know?? if you didn't download the files??

By your answer you're telling nor that you didn't understood what was stated, it's telling you didn't even readed it, read again to make a conclussion.

Splicho

Verified Member
And you go to a psychiatrist

you are so mentally retarded or lie so much that you don't even know what you are writing

You said you sent a screen to someone with the link
they then downloaded the files and sent them to you
in the same moment you write, you never received the files

you lie so much here about "you were scammed" "you never received the files" that you contradict yourself
I wonder how he could send us this when he never received the files

Sin-t-tulo.png

lol guy is full of lies and bullshit

Erza

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
that is one of a kind shitshow….long storyshort, do that outside the forum like decent well behaved adult guys… private message to your heart content but dont involve other in that crap please.No matter what happened to you, scam or not you are still responsable to a certain degree. Just man up and move on. Stay civil and as always have fun on emucoach.

thank you!

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
that is one of a kind shitshow….long storyshort, do that outside the forum like decent well behaved adult guys… private message to your heart content but dont involve other in that crap please.No matter what happened to you, scam or not you are still responsable to a certain degree. Just man up and move on. Stay civil and as always have fun on emucoach.

thank you!

Splicho is the one that went this from private to public on his original thread on ac-web and when i tried to state this on that forum, he banned me cutting all chances to just defend myself, he is the one that blocked me on Discord when i told him why he started selling the files when i had payed something in advance for them and his answer was just "you are ignoring me" "this deal has ended" "i waited for too long" and more nonsense stuff, he just didnt wanted to argue anymore and just ended our deal, i agree with you, It should have remain private and i had never went public, but he did, and when he did, i did this myself, and yes, of course i am responsable at some degree, i apologized that guy multiple times about not being able to pay him at our scheduled payment timestamps (unique real fail by me, and is, in fact, justified, i was intoxicated by eating raw fish at a japanese restaurant, had been like two weeks without even going to my workplace and not able to move from a bed at a hospital until i recovered from it) he is the one not taking any responsabilities about the crap and unfinished work not even done properly and claiming as finished to just grab my money, and the more than real failures that he commited by block me, ban me and delete threads and ban also other users becouse they told him this behaviour coming from a moderator was not setting a good example, no responsabilities were taken by him at all about nothing that i have already show here, i mean, we are humans and we can behave incorrectly, as a seller that is doing deals with so much people as he claims, he should already had fixed that by himself at some point and let him look as professional as he think he is just to tell "look, this is taking too long, ill sell your files, ill return you the money and this is the end of the deal, you owe me nothing, i owe you nothing and the files are just mine as i have done them" or just wait for me to pay the rest and deliver files, end of the story, and he should know and be adult enough to know that if he is doing something wrong, to fix the issue, he didnt took any responsabilities and behave like a total moron and as a child.

Thats my unique fail about that, not fullfiling the payment scheduled timestamps due to several IRL problems i had, i done nothing wrong besides from that.

This is the first time i have a problem with someone in more than 10-12 years doing deals with many people on wow-scene on ownedcore, emucoach, ac-web aswell as other forums that dont exist anymore, no problems found until this, so since he is not admitting he behaved totally wrong and he did even abused of his moderator rank on ac-web perma-baning me due to this unsuccesful deal between he and me, i made this thread, and thats it.

Thanks for answering.

Last edited:

Splicho

Verified Member
Splicho is the one that went this from private to public on his original thread on ac-web and when i tried to state this on that forum, he banned me cutting all chances to just defend myself, he is the one that blocked me on Discord when i told him why he started selling the files when i had payed something in advance for them and his answer was just "you are ignoring me" "this deal has ended" "i waited for too long" and more nonsense stuff, he just didnt wanted to argue anymore and just ended our deal, i agree with you, It should have remain private and i had never went public, but he did, and when he did, i did this myself, and yes, of course i am responsable at some degree, i apologized that guy multiple times about not being able to pay him at our scheduled payment timestamps (unique real fail by me, and is, in fact, justified, i was intoxicated by eating raw fish at a japanese restaurant, had been like two weeks without even going to my workplace and not able to move from a bed at a hospital until i recovered from it) he is the one not taking any responsabilities about the crap and unfinished work not even done properly and claiming as finished to just grab my money, and the more than real failures that he commited by block me, ban me and delete threads and ban also other users becouse they told him this behaviour coming from a moderator was not setting a good example, no responsabilities were taken by him at all about nothing that i have already show here, i mean, we are humans and we can behave incorrectly, as a seller that is doing deals with so much people as he claims, he should already had fixed that by himself at some point and let him look as professional as he think he is just to tell "look, this is taking too long, ill sell your files, ill return you the money and this is the end of the deal, you owe me nothing, i owe you nothing and the files are just mine as i have done them" or just wait for me to pay the rest and deliver files, end of the story, and he should know and be adult enough to know that if he is doing something wrong, to fix the issue, he didnt took any responsabilities and behave like a total moron and as a child.

Thats my unique fail about that, not fullfiling the payment scheduled timestamps due to several IRL problems i had, i done nothing wrong besides from that.

This is the first time i have a problem with someone in more than 10-12 years doing deals with many people on wow-scene on ownedcore, emucoach, ac-web aswell as other forums that dont exist anymore, no problems found until this, so since he is not admitting he behaved totally wrong and he did even abused of his moderator rank on ac-web perma-baning me due to this unsuccesful deal between he and me, i made this thread, and thats it.

Thanks for answering.
None forced you to post this here. EmuCoach has nothing to do with all this, you escalated it. I waited long enough and was held back long enough with various meaningless excuses.

For me, the topic about this deal ended when you got perma banned on ac-web (for good), and got the workupload link. So for me the story ended there.

Couldn't pay because of IRL problems? Aha, interesting.

kaF7glL.png

^ Very interesting IRL problem.

Whatever, I am done with you and will not reply here anymore. Your account will remain banned, and also every created topic about your server from your alt accounts will be removed in the future.

Sorry @emucoach Community, that you were passively involved into this issue.

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
None forced you to post this here. EmuCoach has nothing to do with all this, you escalated it. I waited long enough and was held back long enough with various meaningless excuses.

For me, the topic about this deal ended when you got perma banned on ac-web (for good), and got the workupload link. So for me the story ended there.

Couldn't pay because of IRL problems? Aha, interesting.

kaF7glL.png

^ Very interesting IRL problem.

Whatever, I am done with you and will not reply here anymore. Your account will remain banned, and also every created topic about your server from your alt accounts will be removed in the future.

Sorry @emucoach Community, that you were passively involved into this issue.
Stupid lines of text that aren't proving nothing but reinforcing everything I have already said previously.

Of course no one forced me to post this here (redneck) neither way anyone forced you to post the files and sell them on ac-web (untrustful) you just ended quickly between 03-01-22 and 07/8-01-22 and marked the job as completed (scammer) and the rest of the time was only you crying to get your money when you didn't even had done what i ordered for (scammer)

Didn't you ended and you were done on ac-web then what are you doing here telling you ignore me, over and over? Just go fuck yourself and stop sending Discord chats that only show the parts of the chat that interest you to make me look bad and omitting the parts that may hurt your reputation, actually, show the entire conversations, isn't it?

You told here just you were ignoring me and all that? Just go away and pass, i'm not even answering yourself but to others and i ended with you long ago you have nothing more to say here, gtfo and stfu for a goddamn time, you are just crying and whinning of being "held back :cry: :cry: :cry:" "waited enough :cry: :cry: :cry:" "he is ignoring me buaaaa :cry: :cry: :cry:" and blablabla when you were just doing other stuff by the time you ended my stuff, no single one helded you back for nothing you were at your basement just playing videogames as i saw multiple times and doing other orders since you were so stupid to tell me "look i did this it looks good" "Opinion?", just bullshit i already answered at, you call it excuses, excuse yourself against your claimed as done work that isn't done and you were claiming at it was done marking it as DONE, i had no chance to know if the files were actually ended until i got the files forwarded by the user you banned, moron, you will not have ever the money and the files i got are useless and i won't be able to use them since you lied when you told you ended the work, and as a prove, i attached just an example of a comparison between original files and the ones in touch by you on one of my previous answers, of like 30 buttons on that image, you re-designed just 4 out of 30 buttons, is that a work completed? And that's just only one of the maaaaaaany images on the theme.

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-093944.png

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-094046.png

That's you sending me you were working on several things and not even 15 days passed, my order wasn't completed and was FAR from being done, and you were already doing othet stuff for other people, "i was being held back :cry: :cry: :cry:" you're a psycho with no life, it's okay, i don't care about it, "you ignore me :cry: :cry:"

You're not that important, the world does not revolve around you, you're not even a good seller and that's something we all saw on previous posts, you're someone that's actually working for less money to get orders, becouse the real designers like Zafire or EvilSystem that are expensive and really professional don't make troubles and do fine works, i even ordered from Zafire and EvilSystem some stuff, received files, payed for them and no single problem was made, wow, isn't that a coincidence? Do i have to prove this too? Lmao

I received amazing logo from EvilSystem which i ordered from him
I received amazing logo and work done by Zafire that i ordered from him

BOTH WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, WORK DONE, MONEY SENT, ALL HAPPY, and i can just send them messages to prove i had ordered with them without any problem, and received amazing and top notch designed content, not like you.

In fact, if i ever ordered something from you is just becouse both are actually not doing wow-related designs and they are busy irl, i didn't chosed you becouse i was interested on your work, i was not impressed by it, if i was telling you any kind of compliment was just becouse i was being polite with you, yeah, it's probably the only thing i was not honest with you.

If you pay for a cheaper service, you get poor quality or none, and poor service, i made a mistake by hiring a guy that is actually cheap, this was my fail, to hire a sub/pseudo-designer, i got what i payed for.

You attached a screenshot where i am telling you "Its one of the few reasons i told you about, i mean i told you up this", on this reasons i told that i had facing financial problems derivated from my marriage (thing at starting you didn't had any problems about it, you were agree when i sent you the first payment, are you going to paste this), anyways, i don't care anymore about this, you won't convince me, very interesting IRL problem blablabla, blame yourself about not being able even to re-design an order and claim money when work was clearly not done.

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-094856.png

You forgot this also:

And this:

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-095214.png

You didn't even completed the work at all, scammer.

All of the bullshit you are excusing and telling yourself is not even making sense since you were claiming for money when you didn't done that work, and if told i was agreed and i thought it was ended was just becouse you were just sending previews from index, a website isn't just composed by just an index, wow CMS's are not just portolios or static websites where you have a unique and main index, wow CMS's have SEVERAL pages, you didn't even ended the index, what the fuck are you actually trying to convince me?

Thanks god i didn't payed for it, taking the example you used on ac-web, would you pay for a chocolate cake that was ordered to have chocolate, nuts, fruits, and you go to pick it up and you just receive a cake that doesn't even have chocolate or fruits but just nuts and its not even a complete cake but maybe half the cake and they are claiming you to pay for it as a completed order? Wouldn't you feel scammed? You would, idiot.

Just stop whinning, i am answering to my post and i will post this not only here but aswell on other forums and you'll get posted on Facebook about this, the next time you'll behave better, i don't care about my account on ac-web anymore since i don't want to be there anymore due to this incident, now that i see that you can get banned just by contradicting you, like it happened with O.N. user, user you didn't even talked about anymore, moron.

I won't do any activity on my alt accounts on ac-web since i'm not interested on what is moving on ac-web, plus, not posting also nothing related to my server since my server is just nothing more than an idea i have if i ever consider to make a server, thing it probably don't happen, or until you get your rank removed or you leave, i'm pretty sure this will happen sooner or later, and if not, it was happy until It lasted, ac-web is nearly a dead forum with maybe 5-6 replies per day or maybe a new topic, so you won't ever know which are my alts since i'm not even using them lmao.

Did you found them already? You won't, if they are ever accessed, it will be via VPN and not by the IP shared with my banned account, you're not smart enough, just a poor guy that thinks can fool others, you fooled me 50€'s and that's it, end of the story.

You told 3 times you weren't answering anymore, will you repeat this a 4th time?

Yeah, at least you have apologized to someone, if you hadn't moved this to public on ac-web and started to sell the files, i wouldn't had created any topic on emucoach, so yes, I think your apology is mandatory, but not here, apologyze the ac-web users, apologyze the guy you banned just for telling your behave was a shame, that's the place you should create an apologyze letter, and not here.

Move on, psychopath and stop stalking me.

Edit:

Oh wow, just found out that Splicho tried to scam other guys at the same time he was just doing the deal with me since its dated as of January of 2022, this was also a lie about him, i'm not the first one that points at Splicho as a untrustful and scammer seller, it happened the same thing with me, i'm not the only guy having this exact same problem that i had with Splicho.

Last edited:

Erza

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
You guys have way too much free time on your hand…. Lets just end it here. No one is interested beside you 2. If you scammed, shame on you, you got scammed? Its a life lesson, dont get caught again in that… you both are grain of salt in an hourglass of infinite proportion so please just enjoy your life instead of focusing your time on negative thought… you will gain nothing out of it and it bores us to death…

its an emulation forum not a therapy session. Try to remember that.

Thanks

Splicho

Verified Member
Stupid lines of text that aren't proving nothing but reinforcing everything I have already said previously.

Of course no one forced me to post this here (redneck) neither way anyone forced you to post the files and sell them on ac-web (untrustful) you just ended quickly between 03-01-22 and 07/8-01-22 and marked the job as completed (scammer) and the rest of the time was only you crying to get your money when you didn't even had done what i ordered for (scammer)

Didn't you ended and you were done on ac-web then what are you doing here telling you ignore me, over and over? Just go fuck yourself and stop sending Discord chats that only show the parts of the chat that interest you to make me look bad and omitting the parts that may hurt your reputation, actually, show the entire conversations, isn't it?

You told here just you were ignoring me and all that? Just go away and pass, i'm not even answering yourself but to others and i ended with you long ago you have nothing more to say here, gtfo and stfu for a goddamn time, you are just crying and whinning of being "held back :cry: :cry: :cry:" "waited enough :cry: :cry: :cry:" "he is ignoring me buaaaa :cry: :cry: :cry:" and blablabla when you were just doing other stuff by the time you ended my stuff, no single one helded you back for nothing you were at your basement just playing videogames as i saw multiple times and doing other orders since you were so stupid to tell me "look i did this it looks good" "Opinion?", just bullshit i already answered at, you call it excuses, excuse yourself against your claimed as done work that isn't done and you were claiming at it was done marking it as DONE, i had no chance to know if the files were actually ended until i got the files forwarded by the user you banned, moron, you will not have ever the money and the files i got are useless and i won't be able to use them since you lied when you told you ended the work, and as a prove, i attached just an example of a comparison between original files and the ones in touch by you on one of my previous answers, of like 30 buttons on that image, you re-designed just 4 out of 30 buttons, is that a work completed? And that's just only one of the maaaaaaany images on the theme.

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-093944.png

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-094046.png

That's you sending me you were working on several things and not even 15 days passed, my order wasn't completed and was FAR from being done, and you were already doing othet stuff for other people, "i was being held back :cry: :cry: :cry:" you're a psycho with no life, it's okay, i don't care about it, "you ignore me :cry: :cry:"

You're not that important, the world does not revolve around you, you're not even a good seller and that's something we all saw on previous posts, you're someone that's actually working for less money to get orders, becouse the real designers like Zafire or EvilSystem that are expensive and really professional don't make troubles and do fine works, i even ordered from Zafire and EvilSystem some stuff, received files, payed for them and no single problem was made, wow, isn't that a coincidence? Do i have to prove this too? Lmao

I received amazing logo from EvilSystem which i ordered from him
I received amazing logo and work done by Zafire that i ordered from him

BOTH WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, WORK DONE, MONEY SENT, ALL HAPPY, and i can just send them messages to prove i had ordered with them without any problem, and received amazing and top notch designed content, not like you.

In fact, if i ever ordered something from you is just becouse both are actually not doing wow-related designs and they are busy irl, i didn't chosed you becouse i was interested on your work, i was not impressed by it, if i was telling you any kind of compliment was just becouse i was being polite with you, yeah, it's probably the only thing i was not honest with you.

If you pay for a cheaper service, you get poor quality or none, and poor service, i made a mistake by hiring a guy that is actually cheap, this was my fail, to hire a sub/pseudo-designer, i got what i payed for.

You attached a screenshot where i am telling you "Its one of the few reasons i told you about, i mean i told you up this", on this reasons i told that i had facing financial problems derivated from my marriage (thing at starting you didn't had any problems about it, you were agree when i sent you the first payment, are you going to paste this), anyways, i don't care anymore about this, you won't convince me, very interesting IRL problem blablabla, blame yourself about not being able even to re-design an order and claim money when work was clearly not done.

You forgot this also:

And this:

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-19-095214.png

You didn't even completed the work at all, scammer.

All of the bullshit you are excusing and telling yourself is not even making sense since you were claiming for money when you didn't done that work, and if told i was agreed and i thought it was ended was just becouse you were just sending previews from index, a website isn't just composed by just an index, wow CMS's are not just portolios or static websites where you have a unique and main index, wow CMS's have SEVERAL pages, you didn't even ended the index, what the fuck are you actually trying to convince me?

Thanks god i didn't payed for it, taking the example you used on ac-web, would you pay for a chocolate cake that was ordered to have chocolate, nuts, fruits, and you go to pick it up and you just receive a cake that doesn't even have chocolate or fruits but just nuts and its not even a complete cake but maybe half the cake and they are claiming you to pay for it as a completed order? Wouldn't you feel scammed? You would, idiot.

Just stop whinning, i am answering to my post and i will post this not only here but aswell on other forums and you'll get posted on Facebook about this, the next time you'll behave better, i don't care about my account on ac-web anymore since i don't want to be there anymore due to this incident, now that i see that you can get banned just by contradicting you, like it happened with O.N. user, user you didn't even talked about anymore, moron.

I won't do any activity on my alt accounts on ac-web since i'm not interested on what is moving on ac-web, plus, not posting also nothing related to my server since my server is just nothing more than an idea i have if i ever consider to make a server, thing it probably don't happen, or until you get your rank removed or you leave, i'm pretty sure this will happen sooner or later, and if not, it was happy until It lasted, ac-web is nearly a dead forum with maybe 5-6 replies per day or maybe a new topic, so you won't ever know which are my alts since i'm not even using them lmao.

Did you found them already? You won't, if they are ever accessed, it will be via VPN and not by the IP shared with my banned account, you're not smart enough, just a poor guy that thinks can fool others, you fooled me 50€'s and that's it, end of the story.

You told 3 times you weren't answering anymore, will you repeat this a 4th time?

Yeah, at least you have apologized to someone, if you hadn't moved this to public on ac-web and started to sell the files, i wouldn't had created any topic on emucoach, so yes, I think your apology is mandatory, but not here, apologyze the ac-web users, apologyze the guy you banned just for telling your behave was a shame, that's the place you should create an apologyze letter, and not here.

Move on, psychopath and stop stalking me.

Edit:

Oh wow, just found out that Splicho tried to scam other guys at the same time he was just doing the deal with me since its dated as of January of 2022, this was also a lie about him, i'm not the first one that points at Splicho as a untrustful and scammer seller, it happened the same thing with me, i'm not the only guy having this exact same problem that i had with Splicho.

Go fuck yourself. Are you really that dumb ?

i guess yes. Because you obviously don’t know what scamming is. Where in the fuck does that maxcheaters topic show that I am a scammer? This guy was exactly the same piece of shit like you.

We had an agreement that he pays me on Monday. He wasn’t paying, so he didn’t get the logo. Deal ended, no logo for him, even tho it was finished. So I reported him to the community. What’s the scam here ?

You retard man. Zero brain and zero knowledge how to proper understand connections.

Are you 12 years old or mentally challenged ? I’m honestly questioning myself already.

It’s funny how you try to destroy my reputation with all possible ways, but you won’t. Good luck on that but you will not proceed in any way.

Splicho

Verified Member
You guys have way too much free time on your hand…. Lets just end it here. No one is interested beside you 2. If you scammed, shame on you, you got scammed? Its a life lesson, dont get caught again in that… you both are grain of salt in an hourglass of infinite proportion so please just enjoy your life instead of focusing your time on negative thought… you will gain nothing out of it and it bores us to death…

its an emulation forum not a therapy session. Try to remember that.

Thanks
Sorry but I’m just trying to defend myself here because he keeps bringing lies on the table and I won’t tolerate that, since he tries to destroy my reputation with clueless lies.

I wanted to just end this here and as u see he came up again with obviously lies.

@ExO pleaseeeee lock this or it will never end.

Err0r

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
you really have no idea

do you even know how a page is structured?
do you think every page has a different basic structure?

normally you have the wrapper, only then is the html/css/js made for the respective page

just so that every page looks the same (header, body, footer etc)

so before you babble shit, find out how a website is built

just so you don't have to do everything 50 times

you use WarCry CMS
so everything is the same up to
Code:
<div id="body">
<!-- BODY Content start here -->
<div class="content_holder">

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
you really have no idea

do you even know how a page is structured?
do you think every page has a different basic structure?

normally you have the wrapper, only then is the html/css/js made for the respective page

just so that every page looks the same (header, body, footer etc)

so before you babble shit, find out how a website is built

just so you don't have to do everything 50 times

you use WarCry CMS
so everything is the same up to
Code:
<div id="body">
<!-- BODY Content start here -->
<div class="content_holder">

You don't even know my website, retarded smug, i'm not using WarcryCMS i am using a totally rewritten website that's not even FusionCMS and is not WarcryCMS AT ALL, you're the one talking without knowing nothing about me or what i am currently using, i prolly know more than you of how a website is structured, i'm using different images for my many different parts of the website, even if the navbar header and header are using the same labels and css layouts, the CSS between each new page is changed and uses a rand function to switch images, EVEN some HEADER parts are CHANGED ON EACH NEW PAGE for the images part, THE IMAGES ARE SWITCHED AND NEED TO BE DIFFERENT AND NEEDED TO BE NEW RE-DESIGNED ONES AS REQUESTED (GUESS WHAT IDIOT, HE DIDN'T RE-DESIGNED THIS IMAGES, WHEN I MOVED THE FORWARDED GARBAGE ONTO THE WEBSITE THE IMAGES WEREN'T THERE, EVEN THE ORIGINAL IMAGES WERE REMOVED, PROBABLY BECOUSE HE WAS SO LAZY THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN STARTED TO DO THE JOB ON THAT PART, ASWELL AS ON MOST PARTS, THERE WEREN'T ANY LOADED IMAGES AT ALL WHEN I AM SWITCHING TO THE OTHER PAGES SO THE WEBSITE CODE IS JUST LOADING THE BLACK CSS DISPLAY WHEN NO IMAGE IS AVAILABLE, so, THERE'S NO WORK DONE BY HIM even on this area, footer is just using some images that HE ALSO DIDN'T DONE AT ALL, BODY IS JUST DIFFERENT DESIGN, USING DIFFERENT IMAGES AND LAYOUTS AND CSS FOR EACH PAGE, AND I HAVE MORE THAN 25-30 DIFFERENT ONES, you are the one that should just STFU BEFORE TALKING WITHOUT KNOW SHIT, we all don't use leaked websites that are crap and talk nonsense, mental handicapped guy.

Maybe your stock leaked WarcryCMS or your stock FusionCMS, or your stock prefered website is just a basic stuff, this is deffinetly, not my website, and you're deffinetly not the guy that will tell me how does my website look, and also, you're not the guy who will tell me nothing more than what i actually know.

You're trying to teach me when you are the one that looks so fucking ignorant, for real? You're just stupid, what a redneck we have here, supporting a scammer, it's up to you, when you get scammed by someone (if you ever spend some real money on something like this) don't come here to get help or to tell something about it, becouse you'll get the same that you are giving here.

I am talking in the thread i started about he tried to scam me asking me for all the money, he did just a 15-20% of the work i needed, and even that wasn't as expected, then cry on ac-web becouse "he is ignoring me :cry:" when i was just not able to answer, then start selling the files on public post, then start to ban anyone else ho told him that this wasn't right and he should had refund money if no files were delivered, then he pasted a workupload file on a private message with "shove it up your ass" and then banned me, now this is a great behaviour as a seller?

Man this isn't serious at all, this just looks like a total joke.

My fail was just by thinking that this could be delivered and done by a basement kid with medium-low knowledge on designing stuff, next time i'll hire a bussiness, ill stick to his TOS and have some guarantees of quality and a contract signed by both parts, i'll pay the money in the terms requested and i'll receive files in terms agreed, and if not, i'll contact Zafire or EvilSystem if they ever come back available again since those guys are trustful, professional and deliver quality and offer a serious deal, not like this guy.

Ordering stuff to a random internet guy is just as a guy told me on other reply, 300% unsafer than other deals that you can do, internet is what it is, a place that you can meet the nicests persons, or the worst of the worst.

Apply your stupid garbage to yourself, and read something else anywhere, you're making yourself look as a menetal handicapped and ignorant idiot.

You're not even worth answering at, i'll apply you a ignore and report, just for insult me on the other replies to me you did.

Cya.

Last edited:

Err0r

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
You don't use a WarCry CMS?
The design is for warcry cms you fuckin bastard

why do you lie so much

You don't know who I am, do you?

Every time you open your mouth you lie
you confirmed yourself that it is for warcry cms

Why do you say you don't use WarCRY cms when the design is for warcry cms?! STFU fuckin liar

Focus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
You don't use a WarCry CMS?
The design is for warcry cms you fuckin bastard

why do you lie so much

You don't know who I am, do you?

Every time you open your mouth you lie
you confirmed yourself that it is for warcry cms

Why do you say you don't use WarCRY cms when the design is for warcry cms?! STFU fuckin liar

I don't care who you are and i don't give a single fuck about you retard, you're the one lying and telling bullshit, go away pig, read again and read better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.