7.3.5 UWOW - SPP Leak

Shaldon

Verified Member
Hi all,

I found the below source that might useful to people looking at possible legion projects

GitHub - welder1976/uwow-spp

It seems like it's related to the 7.3.5 repack that was released but core is reading the db files differently.

I've managed to compile the source but never got it to work with a working DB.

I'm reaching out to all as community to assist in getting this working, who knows we might just see the new 7.3.5 community progression afterall?

Let me know how far you got and what your progression is regarding this

Credits to ExO and UWOW :good:

NordrassilWoW

Trial Member
hi
we are a development community with a lot of interest in sharing, we take that uwow leak since feb, 2020 and do a lot of changes and fixes in there
that's our project our source and db from our preview stable source:

we believe in sharing that's why I'm gonna keep updating this core every two months more or less
so please, share!

Last edited:

Atakke

Verified Member
Thanks a lot for this! I'm planning to make a small legion project for me and a few friends and this is very useful!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi all,

I found the below source that might useful to people looking at possible legion projects

It seems like it's related to the 7.3.5 repack that was released but core is reading the db files differently.

I'm reaching out to all as community to assist in getting this working, who knows we might just see the new 7.3.5 community progression afterall?

Great share mate :)

pandragon

Verified Member
Hi all,

Thank you.