4.3.4 Vendors - Profession/Riding Trainer

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Hello Emucoach users. Today I'd like to release my custom vendors. I really want to build a reputation and standing with Emucoach. So any good comments/Reps would be awesome of you as I've spent my hard work and time on these vendors just for my fellow Emucoach'ians. :p

They are compatible with any default installation of Emucoach 4.3.4

These vendor's include gear, gems, enchants, PvP gear, PvE gear, flasks, etc etc etc.

Here are the links:

creature_template:
https://mega.co.nz/#!K0ghRTZK!b6T-CPfWiKXWJobCL-xP4-xr2n_lN3LXFe03STSJPC8

npc_vendor:
https://mega.co.nz/#!npQ31L5A!BzGvpGLJ8uOdKOJnBiJXP3-j8cZDkeK3_qGXmfNRO-U

Enjoy and have fun! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ExO

thogrinn

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Great, thx :)

To find the NPCs, it's very simple : type in chat (without quotes) ".lookup creature Vendor" and the list appears :) And for new, look in the SQL (9999...). Or you can type ".lookup creature Enchants" ; The news begin with 9999 ;)

Awesome ! ;)

Last edited:

aronnov

Trial Member
I dont see any of the vendors for ore/herbs etc for professions. Anyone have vendors to buy ore's etc?

ExO

Admin
I dont see any of the vendors for ore/herbs etc for professions. Anyone have vendors to buy ore's etc?
I know there used to be a mall release, but unfortunately the download link broke and I didn't have it downloaded on my PC. I'll see if I can find anything, but I think all the released ones are outdated and nonworking-download wise now, sadly.
Would have to recreate it, but yeah perhaps.

Lovestar

Trial Member
Hi
There is a teleporter npc added with these files but it doesn't seem to work. Is that intended or did I miss to add a sql or something?

yilank

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I dont understand, this patch 6.3 i try to updtae from 6.2 to 6.3 but iti given error ): Every patch should I start from zero ):

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Since I am back from my break I'll take a look at it and add some vendors for Ore/Herbs but it won't be instant :)

JohnTrave

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Sorry for the necroposting but... does anybody actually have these scripts, or something similar? Both download links are down

darthy

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Mega.nz download links are dead. Does anybody have a substitute?