Hello everyone.
I’m considering a marketing strategy that involves partnering with established local businesses to introduce products to their existing customers. There seem to be quite a few possibilities, including fitness centers, salons, pet stores, wellness businesses, and specialty retailers.
While researching potential approaches, GetStudios caught my attention because it relates to connecting brands with local business audiences. For those who have tried something similar, which types of businesses generated the most interest? How difficult was it to get business owners interested in participating, and what did you offer them in return?
I’d appreciate hearing practical experiences from anyone who has tested this type of partnership.
I’m considering a marketing strategy that involves partnering with established local businesses to introduce products to their existing customers. There seem to be quite a few possibilities, including fitness centers, salons, pet stores, wellness businesses, and specialty retailers.
While researching potential approaches, GetStudios caught my attention because it relates to connecting brands with local business audiences. For those who have tried something similar, which types of businesses generated the most interest? How difficult was it to get business owners interested in participating, and what did you offer them in return?
I’d appreciate hearing practical experiences from anyone who has tested this type of partnership.