Hello everyone.
I’m trying to figure out the best approach to house heating before the colder months arrive. My current system works, but it seems to use quite a bit of energy, and some rooms are noticeably colder than others.
I’m considering whether upgrading the existing heating system, improving insulation, or adding a supplemental heater would make the biggest difference. For those who have dealt with this, what changes actually helped reduce heating costs while keeping the house comfortable?
I’d also like to know whether a smart thermostat, regular maintenance, or zoning different rooms is worth considering. Any practical advice or experiences would be appreciated.
I’m trying to figure out the best approach to house heating before the colder months arrive. My current system works, but it seems to use quite a bit of energy, and some rooms are noticeably colder than others.
I’m considering whether upgrading the existing heating system, improving insulation, or adding a supplemental heater would make the biggest difference. For those who have dealt with this, what changes actually helped reduce heating costs while keeping the house comfortable?
I’d also like to know whether a smart thermostat, regular maintenance, or zoning different rooms is worth considering. Any practical advice or experiences would be appreciated.