Iloveoldgames
Trial Member
- 3
- 2026
- 0
Hi there. I wanted to ask if anyone happens to have a working repack of the 3.3.5a expansion that is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit. Unfortunately, the latest repacks found online are all designed for Windows 10 or 11. So, I was wondering if anyone might have a pre-compiled, fan-made repack that runs on Windows 64-bit and could share it with me.
It would be great if the game settings were similar to Warmane's 335a server—featuring an auction house and maybe 300–400 bot players (no more than that, or my PC starts to slow down). Standard leveling rates, plus some bug fixes—especially for Icecrown and during seasonal events—would be ideal.
For example, the cmangos single-player project was perfect up to version 2.1.0, but then it became incompatible with Windows 7 and started requiring Windows 10. I wanted to ask the people behind the project on GitHub if they could provide a compatible version, but I can't seem to sign up for GitHub. That cmangos version was really easy to launch—it basically did everything automatically; it was simple and intuitive.
It would be great if the game settings were similar to Warmane's 335a server—featuring an auction house and maybe 300–400 bot players (no more than that, or my PC starts to slow down). Standard leveling rates, plus some bug fixes—especially for Icecrown and during seasonal events—would be ideal.
For example, the cmangos single-player project was perfect up to version 2.1.0, but then it became incompatible with Windows 7 and started requiring Windows 10. I wanted to ask the people behind the project on GitHub if they could provide a compatible version, but I can't seem to sign up for GitHub. That cmangos version was really easy to launch—it basically did everything automatically; it was simple and intuitive.
Last edited: