What's new
  • NEW: Happy Cataclysm gaming! The fresh 4.3.4 Cataclysm Repack V20.0 is now live - and downloadable from our brand-new Emucoach App.
    Download it now
  • Mists of Pandaria is calling! Heya - did you know that the newest 5.4.8 MoP Repack - version 7.1 - is now live?
    Download now

Recent content by Iloveoldgames

  1. I

    [NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]

    Hi, I wanted to ask if this repack is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit?
  2. I

    Single player repack for Windows 7 64 bit / 335a witch some bugfix + all the forms already filled out

    Hi there. I wanted to ask if anyone happens to have a working repack of the 3.3.5a expansion that is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit. Unfortunately, the latest repacks found online are all designed for Windows 10 or 11. So, I was wondering if anyone might have a pre-compiled, fan-made repack...
  3. I

    [CMaNGOS] 2.4.3 Friendly Repack

    Hi, this repack work with windows 7 64 bit? plz tell me i need to know because the last Windows 7-compatible version of this repack is 2.1.0, which is impossible to find online. That version added Iccrow and updated the repack to 335a. The latest versions of this repack available on GitHub are...
Back
Top