Zaicopx AzerothCore Single Player Repack

maxmillick

Trial Member
Hello, I'm very interested to try this, as I'm wanting a solo WOTLK experience. But the links on the website seem to not work. Is there another place I can download? Or another repack that anyone would recommend?

Neurotical

Verified Member
The update works great, I finally downloaded it and if you follow the steps everything works.

I don't know why the creator uploaded it to such a dubious repository that links to more and more sites. Anyway, you did something wrong. Try again following the instructions here:

You have a lot of questions. which no one - probably not even the creator - will know.

If you don't play directly on the official server, you will never, NEVER be sure of 100% functionality. However, during my tenure and tests of quant repacks, I have to say that overall azerothcore will probably be the best of all.

Azeroth core Zaicopix is just a repack of some zaicopix :), a fan of warcraft who edits a pure azerothcore that is freely available to the public. You too can modify and script your own azerothcore here: https://www.azerothcore.org/

I personally prefer to spend my time testing and playing. So I don't do repacks even though I know the commands well, as well as the database.

Now for the questions:

1. I've gone through a lot of dungeon quests and raids and haven't found anything broken yet. Except for a few non-essential quests, like: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/quest=12227/doing-your-duty, which I'm sorry about, because it's a pretty funny quest :). Things are completely in the database there, if you mean special card items.

2. I didn't find any big majority errors and even the ordinary quests in the open world run perfectly.

3. Yes, PVP multiplayer is playable and hard. After the update and working Alterac, I can say that it is an hourly slaughterhouse. Sometimes I think it's not even possible what bots do.

As for the quality of the repack. Yes wotlk is the best repack ever. I also miss some things, but more out of interest. For example, engineering stuff. Anyway, despite everything, I like Wotlk the most because of the story line.

The best way is to try and explore the world on your own. It takes a lot of time. I've been interested in this for almost 20 years and I had to figure out a lot of things myself... and sometimes it hurt :)

By the way, another good repack was from the Conan repacker. His server was exceptional because it used PLAYERbots, not NPCbots. It also used to reduce the HP of monsters in the dungeon, based on the number of players in the party. Unfortunately, he also got into NPCbots and canceled the old project. Zaicopx repack seems the best for me at the moment. If they set up all the BGs and Arenas it will probably be the best repack ever.

And Zaicopx could also respond. He simply farted the repack on the website and "died".
All the best.
WOW, comprehensive reply.

I think NPCBots and Playerbots are fundamentally different, and it depends on what you want and how you want to interact with the bots, to choose which suits the player.
I wonder if we could get a world server of both versions and just change the realms to play on one or the other with the same characters ^_^

Khorza

Trial Member
is all the end game content included? like are the heroic instances for lvl 80+, the raids and so on soloable (without bots; scaled on level / gear ) ? i search for a repack that lets me play all of the 5 man instances and all the raids with or without bots, depends on how i want to play..

montray84

Verified Member
Hello, I ask for help. I have a big problem! If I jump I'll fly into the air (Jump Spam). There are no addons running or GM commands. GM Fly is out. Can someone please help me deactivate this?

idunknown

Trial Member
Zaicopx,

I downloaded everything from your website, updated the server "deleted source first", and then logged in with admin, deleted the 9 bots in the jail, and shut everything down. I then tried to add Wandering Bots. I have tried 250, 500, 750, etc.. 32gb RAM Computer running this so no memory issues. The world server keeps crashing with the following error.

//=====================================================
Exception code: C0000420 An assertion failure has occurred.

Assertion message: #----------------------------------------------------------------------#

>> ASSERTION FAILED

# Location 'G:\Compile Server\Projects\zaicopx-AzerothCore\AzerothCore\src\server\game\AI\NpcBots\botdatamgr.cpp:1350'
# Function 'BotDataMgr::GenerateWanderingBots'
# Condition 'false'

#----------------------------------------------------------------------#

I also looked for an NpcBots in the "module" folder, and it does not exist.

croman

Trial Member
How do you actually download this? If I go to the link and try to download the repack, I get a thousand popups and my anti-virus goes nuts.

SaladGuy420

Trial Member
How do you actually download this? If I go to the link and try to download the repack, I get a thousand popups and my anti-virus goes nuts.
I wouldn't even bother with this, just ad infested sites/downloads to earn pennies from clicks, the repack itself is very buggy, i've compiled my own with latest stuff from repositories and it works better than this.

DanLock87

Trial Member
h2PsbA9.png

AzerothCore Update 081223-1518
Update Info:

Core: Zaicopx AzerothCore-wotlk-with-NPCBots rev. 0729baf44b55

Latest update on August 12, 2023

NPCBots v5.4.105a

Version DB world: ACDB 335.10-dev

Mysql: root, ascent

NEW: NPCBot Wander System
Besides main purpose which is to assist players, NPCBots can also be used as autonomous units. Wandering bots spawn with gear, but are free of player's control and cannot be hired. The default for my repack, wandering bot is only a maximum of 272. Currently there is a way to add wandering bots up to 11k,
Here I include the link below.
In this 11k NPCBots feature update, the default setting for wandering bots is 500 bots spread across Azeroth. I suggest you guys need min 8gb of RAM to run server and play WoW.

NEW: NPCBot Battle Ground
Now support on Warsong Gultch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.

DOWNLOAD:
UPDATE: CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD:
11k NPCBots: CLICK HERE

This is a how-to update repack:

• Remember to backup.
  • Download latest AC SP Update.
  • Remember to DELETE "Source" Folder first.
  • Extract AC SP Update.7z to repack folder, replace exe (Everything)

If you like my repack, you can support me. Thankyou
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
Can you please fix the update link on your website. It keeps taking me to other thirdparty sites.

lijiangyan1983

Trial Member
h2PsbA9.png

This is a WoW Wrath of the Lich King Single Player Repack built on AzerothCore. AzerothCore is more specialized for the WotLK expansion (3.3.5) than TrinityCore.

Due to the NPCBots Module in AzerothCore, you can now experience single-player gameplay.

I compiled this repack for you guys and also include update

Do you want to give it a try, guys? Download and enjoy!

About this repack:

Core: Zaicopx AzerothCore-wotlk-with-NPCBots rev. 5eed9540df1f

Latest update on July 25, 2023

NPCBots v5.4.103a

Version DB world: ACDB 335.10-dev

Mysql: root, ascent

DOWNLOAD: Click Here!

If you like my repack, you can support me. Thankyou
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
This is my favorite post, written very well, and I really like it. I hope you like it too. I will share it with everyone.

phreakinsane

Trial Member
I am very excited to use this repack! Everything is set up but the SQL is having difficulties. Cannot get authserver to run. what is the directory that is created with you repack? Or am i supposed to instal SQL seperately?

*update* putting this here for anyone else having this issue. My initial extraction was on a slave drive in a game folder. I moved the server to c: and the auth issue was because of this. deleteing the server and redoing everything in its own folder on the main drive fixed the issue.

HOWEVER... my kids want to play this with me... how does one edit the realmlist with this repack? I've spent a few hours trying to figure it out and cannot find a way to edit the realmlist.frm file to put my local IP in it...

Last edited: