WoW Private Server Website - BlizzCMS

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
BLIZZCMS

All credits to developers of BlizzCMS.
After a hard work started in the month of November, we are pleased to make a new post showing everything that has been done to this day.

* Framework changes (Front End) - Now we are Uikit.
We have noticed that our old Framework gesture had a slow progress in its development so we decided to move to a more complete one with more developers.

* All SQL syntaxes were changed.
Now we use the methods that our Framework (Back End) manages, this helps us to avoid vulnerability and SQL Injection.

* CSS changes
Now we are renewing our CSS, ensuring we have greater compatibility with browsers, devices and that the page load is more fluid.

- Modules available -

* Store
* Registration (Any Expansion is supported)
* Connection
* User Panel
* Private messages
* API [For administrator's management]
* Forums (Forums are own, we do not use external CMS)
* News
* Changelogs
* Points Voting and Points Donation
* Upcoming events
* Top 20 PVP
* Top Arenas
* Bugtracker
* Public profiles
* Admin Panel

1. Manage the characters
  2. Manage the created accounts
  3. Manage the Web range
  4. Manage the API
  5. Manage the News
  6. Manage the Forums
  7. Manage the Store
  8. Manage the Changelogs

* Selection of pre-designed Themes.

We have implemented a system to install the web in a simple way, and you will not have to alter the files.

Now we have contributors who provide us with translations. Available languages:

* English
* Spanish
* Russian
* Frances
* German
* Japanese
The changes in the forums are huge:
* It is now possible to restrict the entry to (guests) to a specific category
* You can highlight topics
* You can restrict comments in the topics
News
* It is now possible to comment on the news
Bugtracker
* Pagination created.
* Now you can comment on the reports
* Now the Administrator can change the type, priority and status of the report, you can also close the report so that it is not shown in the list.
Home
* We have added two types of Discord, you can select the one that suits you best.
User Panel
* If you have an old account (created without using this CMS). You can update the information required for your profile to work correctly.
* You can choose a photo to represent your profile. (Avatar).
Register
* Captcha implemented

// A module management system has been implemented, now you can choose which modules will be displayed on your web page.

I thank all the people for supporting this project.
Many of you collaborate with translations, testers, recommendations and ideas.

My greatest thanks go to ?DZywolf? because it has helped me throughout the visual development of CMS.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

---------- MORE ----------
https://discord.gg/WGGGVgX

• Please respect the channels created

Repository:
BlizzCMS / BlizzCMS * GitLab

Issues:
Issues * BlizzCMS / BlizzCMS * GitLab

SalemKring

Trial Member
When designing a site, you often have to write paths to files, links to documents, and pages. In books on computer technology, you can often find the terms absolute and relative paths to files. Often the author does not explain what this or that path means. The reader is consequently confused when the author subsequently talks about using absolute and relative paths. This happens most often when we use news sites. And many people don't even know why users interesting dark news and https://deepweb.net/. Although it can help a lot when working on the Internet.

Last edited:

DianeHarris

Trial Member
This information is related to changes in the accessibility and use of social media on the dark web, and I think it might be interesting to discuss. The article I linked to provides information that Twitter will no longer be accessible through Tor services, which may affect users wanting to access this social network from the dark web. This raises questions about the accessibility and use of social media platforms in the context of the dark side of the internet. I believe that such information can be important for understanding current changes and developments in online social media and its relationship to the dark side of the Internet. It also highlights the importance of security and control in an online environment. If you are interested in this topic or want to know more details about Twitter's decision to leave the dark web due to the Tor expiration, I recommend reading this article on Deeplab. There you will find more information and analysis on this event.

Last edited:

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I don't know if anyone was still looking for this CMS I found it in my archive and can share it let me know

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I am pretty sure its this one as I have so many I grabed a while back I have almost all the webcms builds from the last few years here you go

Blizzcmscata Download, hope this is the one you all are looking for let me know if it is.

Morphinus85

Gold Supporter
I am pretty sure its this one as I have so many I grabed a while back I have almost all the webcms builds from the last few years here you go

Blizzcmscata Download, hope this is the one you all are looking for let me know if it is.
Do you know how install it?

is there a installation inf?

Thank you

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yes and no here's a quick install tip, unzip the file then go into your database and create an empty database name it whatever you want, all asume you have a webserver such as wamp or appserv etc place the unzip file in you docs folder, go into your website folder >applications\config\ edit your database.php file to your database then go into the config.php and set your url for your site, such as http://host ip/Blisscmscata when you go to your page path you will be presented with a install form for Blizzcms

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I'm going to be honest with you I don't think this build is the same one but I like it everything works have not tested the store item to char in game yet, I don't know what the file name was for this build otherwise I would look for it., if anyone knows let me know.

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
BLIZZCMS

All credits to developers of BlizzCMS.
After a hard work started in the month of November, we are pleased to make a new post showing everything that has been done to this day.

* Framework changes (Front End) - Now we are Uikit.
We have noticed that our old Framework gesture had a slow progress in its development so we decided to move to a more complete one with more developers.

* All SQL syntaxes were changed.
Now we use the methods that our Framework (Back End) manages, this helps us to avoid vulnerability and SQL Injection.

* CSS changes
Now we are renewing our CSS, ensuring we have greater compatibility with browsers, devices and that the page load is more fluid.

- Modules available -

* Store
* Registration (Any Expansion is supported)
* Connection
* User Panel
* Private messages
* API [For administrator's management]
* Forums (Forums are own, we do not use external CMS)
* News
* Changelogs
* Points Voting and Points Donation
* Upcoming events
* Top 20 PVP
* Top Arenas
* Bugtracker
* Public profiles
* Admin Panel

1. Manage the characters
  2. Manage the created accounts
  3. Manage the Web range
  4. Manage the API
  5. Manage the News
  6. Manage the Forums
  7. Manage the Store
  8. Manage the Changelogs

* Selection of pre-designed Themes.

We have implemented a system to install the web in a simple way, and you will not have to alter the files.

Now we have contributors who provide us with translations. Available languages:

* English
* Spanish
* Russian
* Frances
* German
* Japanese
The changes in the forums are huge:
* It is now possible to restrict the entry to (guests) to a specific category
* You can highlight topics
* You can restrict comments in the topics
News
* It is now possible to comment on the news
Bugtracker
* Pagination created.
* Now you can comment on the reports
* Now the Administrator can change the type, priority and status of the report, you can also close the report so that it is not shown in the list.
Home
* We have added two types of Discord, you can select the one that suits you best.
User Panel
* If you have an old account (created without using this CMS). You can update the information required for your profile to work correctly.
* You can choose a photo to represent your profile. (Avatar).
Register
* Captcha implemented

// A module management system has been implemented, now you can choose which modules will be displayed on your web page.

I thank all the people for supporting this project.
Many of you collaborate with translations, testers, recommendations and ideas.

My greatest thanks go to ?DZywolf? because it has helped me throughout the visual development of CMS.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

---------- MORE ----------
https://discord.gg/WGGGVgX

• Please respect the channels created

Repository:BlizzCMS / BlizzCMS * GitLab

Issues: Issues * BlizzCMS / BlizzCMS * GitLab
TBO this guy must not be around anymore lol his links died a week after he posted this release and has not replied to anyone since