What's new

[WotLK] [NO CMS] Snowy themed page with registration page!

Blackvision

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Heroic User
Reaction score
This is actually really nice looking ! :D

ynk001

Reaction score
Introduction

My friend is into 'nulling' websites, later on gave the files to me. Then I decided to turn it into WoW registration site.

Screenshots Looks odd on screenshot!

Install

Installation is pretty easy, copy all the files into your 'htdocs' or 'www' folder. After doing that, head over to the \account\register\include\config.php to match the settings with your auth database.

Want a forum? Paste your phpbb, mybb, vbulletin or something else into the \forum folder. I advice using mybb!

OPTIONAL: I've added a counter to the site, to make this somewhat work execute the .SQL in the \sql folder.

Updates

I may release a few tweaks, keep an eye on the commits.

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
EmuDevs - Registration Page
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download

GitHub: [Hidden content]

Jeward

Reaction score
Introduction

My friend is into 'nulling' websites, later on gave the files to me. Then I decided to turn it into WoW registration site.

Screenshots Looks odd on screenshot!

Install

Installation is pretty easy, copy all the files into your 'htdocs' or 'www' folder. After doing that, head over to the \account\register\include\config.php to match the settings with your auth database.

Want a forum? Paste your phpbb, mybb, vbulletin or something else into the \forum folder. I advice using mybb!

OPTIONAL: I've added a counter to the site, to make this somewhat work execute the .SQL in the \sql folder.

Updates

I may release a few tweaks, keep an eye on the commits.

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
EmuDevs - Registration Page
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download

GitHub: [Hidden content]
Boss