[WotLK] [NO CMS] Snowy themed page with registration page [no longer available]

ynk001

Trial Member
Introduction

My friend is into 'nulling' websites, later on gave the files to me. Then I decided to turn it into WoW registration site.

Screenshots Looks odd on screenshot!

0ggEIFL.jpg

Install

Installation is pretty easy, copy all the files into your 'htdocs' or 'www' folder. After doing that, head over to the \account\register\include\config.php to match the settings with your auth database.

Want a forum? Paste your phpbb, mybb, vbulletin or something else into the \forum folder. I advice using mybb!

OPTIONAL: I've added a counter to the site, to make this somewhat work execute the .SQL in the \sql folder.

Updates

I may release a few tweaks, keep an eye on the commits.

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
EmuDevs - Registration Page
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download

GitHub: [Hidden content]

Jeward

Verified Member
Introduction

My friend is into 'nulling' websites, later on gave the files to me. Then I decided to turn it into WoW registration site.

0ggEIFL.jpg

Install

Installation is pretty easy, copy all the files into your 'htdocs' or 'www' folder. After doing that, head over to the \account\register\include\config.php to match the settings with your auth database.

Want a forum? Paste your phpbb, mybb, vbulletin or something else into the \forum folder. I advice using mybb!

OPTIONAL: I've added a counter to the site, to make this somewhat work execute the .SQL in the \sql folder.

Updates

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download

Boss

mearkats

Trial Member
Introduction

0ggEIFL.jpg

Install

Updates

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download

Thank you for this!

Freiko

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Introduction

0ggEIFL.jpg

Install

Updates

Credits

Nex4iz - Nulling Website
Brian8544 - Editing Site

Download