Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP Blizzlike Repacks

MrTacoTastic

Verified Member
I'm making and releasing a bunch of blizzlike repacks for multiple expansions.

Most of these will have Eluna support which is a Lua engine that makes it possible to write scripts for the game without having to compile and is very extendable and powerful. So I've made sure to include it wherever possible.

This is an attempt to make it easier for new developers to get into wow emulation without them having to learn how to compile and setup a server as compiling is a bit more advanced and if you run into issues it can be difficult to fix. While this is meant to be a resource for you to use to learn. I recommend you not use it as the base for your server. I will not always have the time to update these repacks and over time their creators will improve them. I highly recommended after you learn the basics of how wow servers work you then learn how to compile your own so you can keep it up to date with the repositories.

I will be adding more repacks over the next week or so until I am satisfied with the options.

MySQL Information
  • User: root
  • Password: ascent
Ingame Accounts
  • Some of these have ingame accounts made some do not.
    • If they do
      • User: admin
      • Pass: admin
    • If they don't you should be able to type "acc create user pass" into the world server on any of these and create one.
Repack Downloads

Want To Make Your Own? Check out the following links.

Wikis
Github Repositories
Special thanks to PrivateDonut for his portable server.
https://www.emucoach.com/forums/threads/portable-server-for-mysql-apache-php-updated-for-2022.9553

Last edited:

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
Cool contribution! Would be interesting to also see you provide links/guides on how to compile the different versions on your own. Another idea is to list more than one source, from best to worse on every expansion (In terms of working content, stability, and so on)... But maybe that's an idea for another thread. ;)

MrTacoTastic

Verified Member
Cool contribution! Would be interesting to also see you provide links/guides on how to compile the different versions on your own. Another idea is to list more than one source, from best to worse on every expansion (In terms of working content, stability, and so on)... But maybe that's an idea for another thread. ;)
I'll see what i can do on the compile guides. I should def include the wiki guides & their repositories as a quick resource.

My next step is adding more expansions and more versions of each expansion such as trinity core and cmangos wotlk.

Overall this is something I feel will help people to get started.

Rather or not I keep them updated them regularly will depend on the feedback but at least they will remain here as a resource none the less.

Rating them from best to worse would be a nice addition but is also a lot of extra time invested. Not sure I personally will go through and rate them however I would welcome someone to do that.

Last edited:

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It will not bring new developers to the scene, trust me i tried that many times long time ago. Also, developer is supposed to know how compile source code.

MrTacoTastic

Verified Member
It will not bring new developers to the scene, trust me i tried that many times long time ago. Also, developer is supposed to know how compile source code.
I never said it would bring new developers to the scene just that it would make it simpler for those that do come and yes i agree they should learn how to compile but everyone learns at their own pace and compiling is not something a beginner is going to easily grasp. There is no shame in downloading a repack to learn the basics before you dive into c++ and compiling.

Updated the thread with vanilla & tbc cmangos with eluna.

Last edited:

djin

Gold Supporter

Most of these will have Eluna support which is a Lua engine that makes it possible to write scripts for the game without having to compile and is very extendable and powerful. So I've made sure to include it wherever possible.

This is an attempt to make it easier for new developers to get into wow emulation without them having to learn how to compile and setup a server as compiling is a bit more advanced and if you run into issues it can be difficult to fix. While this is meant to be a resource for you to use to learn. I recommend you not use it as the base for your server. I will not always have the time to update these repacks and over time their creators will improve them. I highly recommended after you learn the basics of how wow servers work you then learn how to compile your own so you can keep it up to date with the repositories.

I will be adding more repacks over the next week or so until I am satisfied with the options.

MySQL Information
Ingame Accounts
    • If they do
    • If they don't you should be able to type "acc create user pass" into the world server on any of these and create one.
Repack Downloads

Wikis
Github Repositories
https://www.emucoach.com/forums/threads/portable-server-for-mysql-apache-php-updated-for-2022.9553
very cool :)

Nikon World

Veteran Member

MySQL Information
Ingame Accounts
    • If they do
Repack Downloads

Wikis
Github Repositories
Vanilla CMaNGOS With Eluna - Link Off :(

MaouOROCHI

Verified Member
Hi! TBC CMaNGOS Repack With Eluna, does not allow access to the first expansion "The Burning Crusade". Making the emulator look more vanilla 1.12.x than TBC 2.4.3.

Both draenei and blood elves cannot be accessed during character creation. Their icons appear grayed out.

How can this problem be solved? Thank you very much.