Epic Member
Class: Priest
Race: Human Female
Faction: Alliance
Level: 85
Bug: Spell "Echo of Light"
Id Spell: 77489
URL: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=77489/echo-of-light

The spell "echo of light" of the Holy priest is the object of a bug which advantages the players, this one does not know any limit, with each incantacion of spell of control of the Holy priest, this one can increase the care of its control to the infinni.
The care becomes cheater
I make you share of the video in example.

Video:

WoWScrnShot_051822_105358.jpg

Last edited:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
How exactly can I reproduce this one?

Because so far, I haven't been able to
Again you don't read and I ask if you study the game deeply, I spend my time on it when I have the opportunity and I start with the classes I like to play the most on this expansion, make yourself a priest with the indicated spec and try to understand the mechanics well, without that you won't understand anything at all.

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I heavily dislike the way you are talking to developers (me to be specific) in here.

Easy and understandable steps to reproduce the issue, or I will not spend hours trying to figure it out while people like you know exactly how to reproduce it.

Greymane

Trial Member
Not a bug at all, at least as far i can tell, there is no limit for the amount of healing you can "bank" into the HoT, as long as you have the mana to sustain it, it will keep stacking. The formula can use some safety nets tho, in case the original healing gets reduced to 0.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Not a bug at all, at least as far i can tell, there is no limit for the amount of healing you can "bank" into the HoT, as long as you have the mana to sustain it, it will keep stacking. The formula can use some safety nets tho, in case the original healing gets reduced to 0.
For you a Priest Heal, with dungeon stuff can go to over 200k+ HPS, stacking heals to multiply the echo of light.