V14 Grim Batol Breaking the Game

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
[Location, Faction, Race] Grim Batol, Alliance, Draenei Paladin
  • [Name, Type] Grim Batol, Map
  • [Problem Description]
  • When running the dungeon "Grim Batol", the game stopped functioning properly shortly after the five imprisoned red dragons. While I could still move and remained in the game, enemies did not engage me, and I could not use abilities or attack, interact with items leave the instance, or do just about anything else. When I attempted to reload the client, it never connected to the server. I was able to reenter the game by reloading the worldserver. This issue occurred every time I tried to go past this location.

I bypassed this issue using the gm fly command to take the broken path to the right, rather than going left towards the dragons. After defeating the first boss, General Umbriss, the same issue occurred in the hallway between Umbriss and the circular room containing the second boss, Forgemaster Throngus.

These issues occurred on normal difficulty. While it seems likely that these occur on heroic as well, I have not currently confirmed that.
  • [How it should work] When running through these areas, the server and game should continue to function normally and I should remain able to perform abilities and continue progressing through the dungeon.