[Tutorial] How to "Remove" 32747 Stat Cap! TrinityCore 4.3.4

Tion

Veteran Member
How to "Remove" 32767 Stat Cap! TrinityCore 4.3.4

Well, first of, I've seen alot of people who need this modification on their server but there's only this "mod" for 3.3.5 and such versions. Since placements are different and not that hard to find and fix it (but you know, people are lazy), i decided to show you how you do that on Trinity 4.3.4.

Start up your MySQL.
Open up HeidiSQL and connect to your database.
Open your world database and search for item_template table.

a7695b6cd2.png

After you found item_template follow the next steps:

• Navigate to Table: item_template
60a9bab9a2.png

• Now scroll until you see stat_value1
2b512892b4.png

• Next thing you want to do is change the SMALLINT to INT
121c5f3935.png

• After you done that, it should look like this:

a07f27a4c6.png

• Now do the same for all the rest stat_value(s)

I'll list you the # of those you need to change ( SMALLINT -> INT )

That's it. Now to the core modification part.

• Locate your ObjectMgr.cpp -> \src\server\game\Globals
  • Scroll down to line 2748

You should see this:

Code:
itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i * 4 + 1].GetInt16());

Just replace that with this:

Code:
itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i * 4 + 1].GetInt32());

Bang! You're done! Recompile and create a new item with stat(s) more than 50k and test if it works! :)

BIG CREDITS TO Rochet2 FOR FINDING THIS! :)

Reactions: ExO

infert18

Trial Member
Hi, i'm running a 3.3.5 compiled server and i had items already created so when i changed the ObjectMgr.cpp -> \src\server\game\Globals file and recompiled it all the items i had already made now have incorrect stats.They are now like 7 agi, 25 stam, 24 strength but they were 2500+ stats and when i go to the database it still shows the 2500 stats but not in game.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hi, i'm running a 3.3.5 compiled server and i had items already created so when i changed the ObjectMgr.cpp -> \src\server\game\Globals file and recompiled it all the items i had already made now have incorrect stats.They are now like 7 agi, 25 stam, 24 strength but they were 2500+ stats and when i go to the database it still shows the 2500 stats but not in game.
First of all, try clearing your cache. But the issue is that after the change, the stats got even more messed up? What takes place ingame? It could be a visual bug, perhaps.

infert18

Trial Member
First of all, try clearing your cache. But the issue is that after the change, the stats got even more messed up? What takes place ingame? It could be a visual bug, perhaps.

I have multiple times honestly thought that it was just the visual also but even when i put the gear on my hp goes up by about 25 stam not 2500.
and yes the stats were messed up after i recompiled after changing the ObjectMgr.cpp. Before that they were perfectly fine. i have pics of ingame and my DB here
http://imgur.com/a/t1ybu

Icelord

Verified Member
Hi about the 32K STAT LIMIT.

Is this only for trinity or only for 4.3.4 cause i have 1.12.1 and 2.4.3 mangos repacks in which i just open them with navicat,then i go on world right click on item_template then design table and there i change the item values to bigint and the character number to 64 and the 32k limit is off:cool:

DomM68

Trial Member
Is there a tutorial about making new items in a 4.3.4 database? I noticed my item_template table has a different structure than the one of a 3.3.5 database (eg there's no statcount field or min/max damage). I'd appreciate any info, thanks in advance.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Is there a tutorial about making new items in a 4.3.4 database? I noticed my item_template table has a different structure than the one of a 3.3.5 database (eg there's no statcount field or min/max damage). I'd appreciate any info, thanks in advance.

I don't know of any tutorials on hand, but the database structures are different between 3.3.5 to 4.3.4, but it's still relatively the same.
Weapon damage field was removed for Cata, and is based mostly around item level, weapon type, and attack speed. You will have to play around with those variables to figure out the formula for it, as I definitely don't.
If a field is missing, I believe you should be able to skip over it. I haven't looked at a 3.3.5 DB in a while, and have never really compared side-by-side to 4.3.4 DB, but if you know the basics for adding items to 3.3.5, add whatever you can to the 4.3.4 and see if it works, then play around with the numbers.

DomM68

Trial Member
Thanks for the tips, Mr Satan. Still trying to figure things out. Attempted making my first item (it's a sword) and while my character gets all the stats and bonuses when equipping it, none of them shows in game as you view the item itself. I'll try and experiment some more.