What's new

This application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002

Murkabro

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
1651835812057.png
1651835848053.png

I cannot seem to run the world server or authserver without getting this error , I have never had this issue before. I have followed the installations guide on this repack and tried to research the fix for the error , but no luck.

I can run the free version strangely enough , but my VIP one does not work?

Last edited:

MiSTaKeZ

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
I am getting the same issue on the VIP repack even after following your suggetion.
Free repack works just fine which really triggers me.

kbt0y5

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Supporter
Reaction score
I am getting the same issue on the VIP repack even after following your suggetion.
Free repack works just fine which really triggers me.
Make sure to uninstall previous version/s (if you haven't already) of OpenSSL. Also make sure the have install the vcredist_x86, other than that, I'm not sure honestly.

MiSTaKeZ

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Make sure to uninstall previous version/s (if you haven't already) of OpenSSL. Also make sure the have install the vcredist_x86, other than that, I'm not sure honestly.
I have only one single installation of OpenSSL which is the one pointed out by the repack.
I downloaded vcredist_x86 and repair the installation but no luck.

Thank you for you suggestions!

kbt0y5

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Supporter
Reaction score
I have only one single installation of OpenSSL which is the one pointed out by the repack.
I downloaded vcredist_x86 and repair the installation but no luck.

Thank you for you suggestions!
No problem, I try to help where I can. The one pointed out in the repack didn't fix it for me either, the one I linked up above is different and fixed it for me. Took me two days to get it going but that was what did it lol.