[TBC-CMaNGOS]Opening of the Dark Portal

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Just as the title suggests, I present an SQL package that aims to recreate the famed patch 2.0.3 Dark Portal event from the launch of TBC. Highlord Kruul returns to reign terror once again on the citizens of Azeroth. While various heroes fend off the demonic presence at the portal.

Exclusively for the TBC-CMaNGOS core, this SQL relies heavily on ACID and ScriptDev2, so a semi-current build of CMaNGOS is preferrable. For those who are moderating a progressive server and wish to continue into BC, this should provide a flavorful, authentic experience. In addition, I've provided a query that, when applied to the realmd database, will set all accounts across the board to expansion 0, so no one is getting into Outland without first encountering this event. All data is reversible with the additional SQLs I've provided, for when the event concludes, including an SQL to revert all accounts to expansion 1.

All necessary information is included in the 'READ ME' doc within the folder, including values and information pertaining to the event itinerary.

Now, go get your Tabard of the Protector!

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://mega.nz/#F!W2RzCawL!oILUFcEy7WJbo_zsrxzmfQ

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg