Stuck On Connected - Worldserver - HOW TO FIX

Lingx

Epic Member
I am having this problem as well. I've been trying everything you've listed in the other threads, but it seems like I can't get it to work.

EDIT: As I was writing this post, I decided to give it one last shot and I finally got it fixed!

If you have the error on 64 system, go to http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html - on the website, pick this download:

Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2d (Not light version)

Give it time to download and run the setup as adminstrator.

When that's done, head into Computer > Local > OpenSSL-Win32 > bin

Inside "bin" you locate the 2 files that you need to replace (libeay32 and ssleay32).

Put them inside your "Realease" folder and delete the ones that were there before.

I hope it was easy following. My server is now up and running :) /cheers

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Thanks for the tutorial, much appreacited! I've moved your thread to the tutorial section :)

gui113r

Verified Member
now it Works!! thankx alot, i was getting on my nerves, because i try everthing else and i was getting stuck on the realmlist scream...

great work!! hope to see a version 2 son.

ExO

Admin
now it Works!! thankx alot, i was getting on my nerves, because i try everthing else and i was getting stuck on the realmlist scream...

great work!! hope to see a version 2 son.

Awesome to hear that you got it working! :)

zutyi

Trial Member
At first sorry of my bad english.

I recently find out, how to fix this problem (when can't past the connected window in the client), there is more solution just i didn't understand it fully:

A problem is about an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). I have tried more solutions, but didn't work. Finally I found here in the thread a link what is helped me.
You must to install it to have right files for self (for me win32 version, full! - not light).
I installed in root folder (C:\OpenSSL....) and when installer asked, dll files there too. Than from the Release folder removed libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
and copied from C:\OpenSSL.... folder the installed ones.
After all I started mysql server, logonserver, worldserver, then client and all went right.

Thanx people for help, I have just learned a lot from you. ;)

Just one beginner

ExO

Admin
At first sorry of my bad english.

I recently find out, how to fix this problem (when can't past the connected window in the client), there is more solution just i didn't understand it fully:

A problem is about an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). I have tried more solutions, but didn't work. Finally I found here in the thread a link what is helped me.
You must to install it to have right files for self (for me win32 version, full! - not light).
I installed in root folder (C:\OpenSSL....) and when installer asked, dll files there too. Than from the Release folder removed libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
and copied from C:\OpenSSL.... folder the installed ones.
After all I started mysql server, logonserver, worldserver, then client and all went right.

Thanx people for help, I have just learned a lot from you. ;)

Just one beginner

It's always nice hearing about people who have been having this issue and got it fixed :)

andreegington

Trial Member
I have done all of this still not happening for me time to give up me thinks i just get stuck at the realm list thats green bar click it says logging into game server and returns to the realm list how hard can this be im a bit of a techy but this has me beat

ExO

Admin
I have done all of this still not happening for me time to give up me thinks i just get stuck at the realm list thats green bar click it says logging into game server and returns to the realm list how hard can this be im a bit of a techy but this has me beat

So you have copied the dlls etc and yet the same thing still happen?

Sounds strange, anyhow then try this solution that can get found on here:
http://www.emucoach.com/showthread.php?157-EmuCoach-s-Official-Repack-FAQ-(Useful-Good-to-read)